Extra: ending: Rengoku

"You're so warm, Hira"

Y/n stared at the wall as arms wrapped around her. She could feel his other warm hand wrap around her neck before slowly tightening around it. She felt like a prey to snake who's arms wrapped around her tightly.

Her dull eyes held no life. Her skin was pale from being in the room all day and every day. Yet no matter how many days she stayed still, her doll-like features would not go away.

The hand pushes a stray hair away from her porcelain face, it caresses her cheek lovingly. "You are so cute,Hira. Like a doll" he whispered to her ear, softly kissing her cheek before moving away.

Dolls have only two meanings for Y/n. One was being pretty and the other is being quiet and for display. She knew that's how she survived until now, by sitting still and letting him do things that he wanted.

Y/n knows Remgoku would kill her if she ever tried to escape. But she knew he wouldn't kill her, he loves her too much... well he loves Hira too much. He's just going to 'punish' her.

Just after a day of Y/n thinking she just died, she miraculously changed back into Hira's face. Once the hashira's took notice, Rengoku was the first to move.

Kidnapping her in the middle of the night as she slept was one of Y/n's most terrifying moments.

Rengoku buried his face into her white silver hair, taking a deep breath of her scent. "Haa~ you're mine forever" he sighed in content, it was as if she's a drug.

Y/n closed her eyes, a tear falling down her cheek while she sat there obediently in his tight embrace. "End me"

A/n

Ok so that's all.