Heartbeat

Y/n winced at the time Sanemi plunged his sword on Nezuko's box.

The pained look of Nezuko showed up in her thoughts making her guilty more. Her hands clenched as she tried to force herself not to jump out and protect the demoness.

She can't bear to have the plot change for her sake. Though the plot is different as the Au she was in was much more different then the normal au.

As she got lost in her thoughts, she failed to notice the pillars' eyes glancing at her direction.

If it was the normal Hira  she would tremble on the sight of blood. However Y/n didn't receive that memory yet.

Y/n only stood there unfazed. Her eyes only held sympathy for Nezuko and Tanjiro. Though they didn't know that.

The clap of Shinobu breaks her from her train of thoughts and quickly scurried off to where Nezuko was.

She climbed the platform and calmly patted Nezuko who seemed to be mad at what happened. Y/n giggled.

"Can you enter the box for me, Nezuko-chan?" Y/n softly asked to the pink eyed girl.

Nezuko stared into Hira's purple eyes and nodded. "Mhpmh" she replied before entering the box and closing the door behind her.

Y/n tapped the box three times to ready Her before grabbing the box's straps and carrying it on her back.

She glances to Goto who awaited for her and nodded.

The pillars except the others glared at the male Kakushi who dared to be close with Hira. Their menacing aura made the other three uncomfortable.

Y/n stared at Tanjiro's back who was being carried before sighing, as she knew what was going to happen next.

Just a second later, Tanjiro was off Goto's back and ran past her.

She watched as Goto chased him. Sighing yet again, she chased after him to follow the plot.

"Tanjiro-kun!" Y/n called out before she slipped.

But before she could hit the ground, Muichiro was already beside her and supporting her back with his hand.

His dull eyes stared at her lively one's, "You should really be more careful Hira-san" he told her before pushing her up gently.

Y/N's eyes widened at the fast reaction of the most hashira. "Even I don't think I could move that fast!" She thought.

Blushing, she hurried to stand up and bowed to him, " T-thank you, M-Muichiro-sama!" She thanked, flustered.

She didn't fail to notice the pillars burning glare towards the young hashira.

"Let me headbutt that man who harmed Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled as Goto held him down, smacking his head because of his stupidity and disrespect.

"Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" Goto whispered.

Muichiro leaves Y/n's side and walked back to his position on the hashira line. But as he walked back, in a fast motion he knocked Tanjiro to the ground.

"Stop making trouble for Hira-san and Ubuyashiki-sama" He muttered before standing on his original place.

Goto bowed apologetically, "T-thank you Muichiro-sama!!"

The most hashira only stared at him menacingly, not forgetting how he hated the male Kakushi's guts.

"Just disappear from our sight" he ordered. Though Goto felt it that it wasn't a simple order and was a genuine wish.

Goto gulped before nodding, "O-of course!!"

He then carries Tanjiro on his back and returned to where Y/n was. Stopping just infront of her, "Let's go, Hira" he says.

Both of them flinched when the menacing aura only grew once Goto spoke to her.

Not wanting to be near the hashira's anymore, she nodded. "Y-yeah..."

Y/n pinched Tanjiro's cheek. Her eyes sparkled in amazement as a rosy pink blush sets on her cheeks.

"He's so adorable!!" She squealed.

Goto glanced at her, "What's the problem?" He asked, not stopping to run.

Y/n have him a cheeky grin, "It's nothing~"

Got shakes his head and continued on.

Minutes later, they then reached the bitterly estate.

Goto walked in to the entrance and both noticed a girl amidst the fluttering butterflies.

"Um...excuse me. But do we have permission to go in?" Y/n asked the tsuguko,  Kanao.

Kanao only smiled fondly at the albino female and did not say a word.

Y/n could feel the uncomfortableness of Goto which she could understand. If she didn't know the story's plot then she too would be confused and uncomfortable.

"U-um...ano..." Goto muttered.

"Hey! Who are you?!"

The two Kakushi's glanced at the newcomer. Once Y/n sees the double butterfly pinned female, she knew who it was. "Ah, it's Aoi"

Aoi noticed the injured demon slayer on Goto's back and understands immediately, "Your e sent here by Shinobu-sama, noh? Then follow me" she commanded Before walking away.

Goto glanced to Hira who remained unfazed and followed the pigtails girl. Shaking his head, she followed the two, arranging his carry on Tanjiro on the process.

As they entered a room, Hira knew what was about to come. Though her eyes widened when she saw the burgundy haired boy was knocked out cold.

"What?! What the fuck?!?! He's not supposed to be unconscious on this scene!!" She panicked.

"Ah! It's Tanjiro!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

Y/n's blood runs cold. The one scene wasn't gonna happen as Tanjiro was unconscious.

As she followed Goto who went to the demon slayer on his assigned bed, she panicked.

"What do I do?! Does this affect the plot big time?! SHIT!" She panicked.

Zenitsu stared at the girl, hearing her heart beat having a fast pace worried him. "Umm, excuse me" he says.

Y/n breaks out from her thoughts and turned to the blonde male, "Yes?" She asked.

"Sorry but, your heart is beating so fast that I think you'd be having a stroke" he stated.

The female mentally deadpanned. Despite that, she smiled at Zenitsu.

"Thanks for worrying about me. But don't worry, I'm fine" she reassured him.

Zenitsu held back his words and just agreed despite knowing she was still lying, "Her heart beat just increased...never mind"

"If you say so..." he mumbled.