What??!

Weeks passed and Y/n was beginning to get nervous at each passing day.

Tanjiro and friend's training was supposed to be finished and Rengoku was supposed to get a mission due to the missing people on the train.

But that hadn't happened.

Y/n sweeped the floor of their dorm while lost in her thoughts.

"Why are they still here?! They're supposed to be with Rengoku a week ago!" She thought, her hands gripped the broom tightly.

"Did something happen at Mt. Natagumo? But... there wasn't anything wrong when we got there..." she mumbled, stopping.

Placing the broom to the side, she began sinking the rag on the bucket of water.

"Ugh... What the hell is happening?! This isn't what was supposed to be happening--

Suddenly, kakushi's passed by her, chatting.

"I heard they were fighting for them to be their successor" one said.

"Who?"

"I think it was Kyojuro-sama...?" The girl says to her friend.

The other one chuckles, "Well that is is to be expected, they said that the boy... Tanjiro? Had fire breathing I guess"

"That's was really surprising though" the girl replied.

"I know!" The other laughs.

As they passed by, they failed to notice the girl who let out a dark aura.

Y/N's grip on the wet rag tightened. Her eyes wide as she gripped it further and further.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Y/n screamed in her head.

She release her hold on the wet rag and bit her finger, "If Rengoku doesn't die... Then Uzui will make his mission alight and will get killed!"

Standing up, she grabbed the bucket and rushed out.

"If that happens, they won't kill Daki and Gyutaro! Not only that but they'll get stronger too--

She stops.

The only thing that she liked about this arc was that Rengoku will die... the most scary Yandere man will die in the au. She won't have any problems now...

But if he's alive... it'll make it impossible for her to live her life smoothly.

Y/n groans in frustration, "What the hell did Muzan do differently this time?!" She wondered as she placed the bucket out.

"Didn't he disband the lower moons?... wait... did he fucking kill Enmu too?!" She thought, panicking.

She then threw the water in the bucket away and at the exact moment, Goto walked towards her.

"Hey Y/n" he whispers as he got close.

The albino girl stood back and followed his whispering, "What is it?"

"I heard that the flame pillar got a mission" he informs her.

Her eyes widened, "What mission was it?" She asks, curiously persistent.

Goto shrugged his shoulders and held his bucket of water, "I heard that it was an urgent mission"

"Urgent... mission?" She mumbled confusedly.

The boy placed his bucket down, sighing. "Yeah"

Wiping away his sweat, he sighed yet again, "They were surprised when the train suddenly took off with hundreds of passengers in it"