Ramen

Y/n stared at the pillar with wide eyes

Y/n stared at the pillar with wide eyes. It doesn't take long for her to even realize her dark tone when she uttered Goto's name out loud.

The fact that she read all those yandere and physiological book shit was really helpful know that the scene she once loved was happening.

A lump grows on Y/n's throat as she gazed at the woman infront of her. "What do I do?" She asked herself as she bit her bottom lip, thinking of ways. BDO, we find ways—

Her mind seemed to stop, it's like delaying her thoughts. She desperately tried to think of an excuse or solution yet her fear stopped her. Her fingertips and blood ran cold, her throat seemingly dried up as fear ate her.

Especially now that Goto may be in danger. She can't trust this venomous and sly pillar's words.

Sweet innocent butterfly has something to hide. . .

Now that Y/n think, a glimpse of Hira's memories flashed quickly before her eyes,

"S-she's insane. . .I-insane!!" Hira stammered nervously as she paced around her and Goto's shared dorm room. Her hands trembled in fear of what happened.

"I should've just listened to her warning! Why d-didn't?! I'm so stupid!" She cried out, biting her nail.

Hira had her break the day before and was hanging out with another male kakushi she had close family relations to. After all, she was the one who recommended him to the corps only to land in the kakushi job.

Unfortunately, Shinobu didn't know that and flew in a rage. She had immediately warned Hira only for the albino to retaliate and disobey, knowing Shinobu wouldn't dare hurt a fellow corp.

She was wrong, very wrong, as only after that day, Co/n was found dead in his quarters with bubbles in his mouth. (Co/n= cousin name)

According to the report. Co/n had been food poisoned. It was ridiculous in Hira's eyes, of course. No one would be brave enough to kill someone in the base unless of someone from a high standing, which meant, one of the hashira's.

And, no other hashira confronted her except Shinobu.

Y/n grits her teeth in frustration. She could remember how much she fan girled in these situations, saying 'eek!! It so romantic' but now it's not. It wasn't romantic at all, now that her fucking life is on the line.

"Shi- what am ai supposed to say in these types of situations?!" She screamed in her head, glancing at the intimidating hashira slightly. "Ughhhhh this isn't good for my heart!" Y/n thought.

Breathing out slowly, she arranged herself and stood up straight and faced the the butterfly.

"I have to go now, Kocho-sama. It's past our curfew" Y/n forced out. It was a half lie as some Kakushi's normally don't stick to the schedule and have fun out but it was somewhat true, since 'Hira' always slept in time.

Shinobu pouts and crossed her arms. "Oh fine" she huffed childishly, as much as she wanted for Hira to stay with her, she cared about the girl's health more than anything.

The pillar then smiles at her and leaned in beside Y/n's ear. "Meet me here tomorrow, just before the moon rises~" said Shinobu before disappearing in thin air.

The breeze Shinobu left made her mask flutter. Y/n then let out the breathe she didn't she held in. "Ah Geez. . . She was my waifu too. . ." She muttered.

"Goto!!" Y/n immediately ran towards her dorm to see if Goto was ok.

A/n
Sorry, this a short chapter. I'm like really bored rn and want to try the new game, Genshin Impact. So yeah.