Smile

Y/n slowly walked towards her next chore. She had assigned to clean some vegetables that the Kakushi's brought earlier.

Opening the entrance door on the rock pillar estate, she knocked before entering the main house. Her footsteps softened due to her wearing socks.

Entering the kitchen, she immediately saw the basket of vegetables and fruits. "I'm not going to be done until later..." she murmured, placing her hands on her hips, she begins to carry the basket of cabbages.

Placing it on the counter, she grabs a bucket full of water and proceeds to wash the vegetables individually.

Y/n could hear the other kakushis footsteps which scurried around the house. She'd also hear the clock tick every second, it almost crept her out.

Though, despite that. She was mostly worried for Goto. "I hope he's alright..." she whispered, grabbing the basket of apples next.

###s###

"Geez, that pillar's smile gets creepier and creepier everytime I see him..." Goto grumbled, rubbing the back of his neck as he walked out the estate.

He thought that he was supposed to deliver the potatoes, but Rengoku came and ordered him to wash it. The only thing that crept him out was how the flame haired hashira stared and smiled at him. His stare was a murderous glared and him smile hid something dark.

"I guess what they said was true. They all are scary" he spoke as he walked away.

He then walked towards the Kakushi's dorm. Bit as he got there, he notices Hira walking past him from another route.

"Hira--" He stopped. Goto noticed her clenched shaking hand.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked himself before jogging to her.

"Hira!" He yelled out just as he lands his hand on her shoulder. She flinched in surprise before turning her head to him.

"G-Goto?" She asked. Her clenched hand relaxes before fully turning to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked the female as he pulled his hand back to his side.

"Oh, haha it's nothing. I just hot chills you know" she chuckled nervously as she rubbed the back of her neck.

Not believing her lie, he frowned. But seeing her avoiding eye contact, he didn't push any further.

Sighing, he just walked past her. "Im not forcing you to tell me. Let's just go back" he stated.

Y/n stared at Goto's retreating back before jogging to follow him.

Y/n washed the remaining fruits that was placed on the counter. She huffed, feeling tired and lazy. In he roast world, she didn't do a single thing but lay down and watch anime.

Once she finished the last fruit, she grabbed the basket and placed them beside the other stocks of food.

Stretching her back, she could hear it crack.

Exiting the kitchen, she stepped outside and begins to head for the shared Kakushi dorm.

Y/n could hear the pebble hit each other as she stepped over them. Grunting in pain? Her feet would sometimes lose balance and lay to the side, and making her painfully lean on the small rocks.

Biting her lip, She trudged towards her path.

As she passed the entrance of the rock pillar estate. She breathed a sigh of relief to her not having to walk on such a troubling path anymore.

The body she inhabits was used to doing many chores. She didn't even break a sweat. But inside, she was suffering. She looked like she was gonna melt. "Im sooo tired!!" She whined.

As she walked, she felt a chill go up her spine. Her body immediately stiffened up. The thrill made her clench her fists so much that her knuckles went white.

"Who the hell is watching me now?!" She thought.

Sweat trickled down her neck. She could feel her back back get wet along with her armpits.

"SHIT! SHIT! Fucking run Y/n!!" She told herself, before she starts to quicken her pace.

Soon, that quick pace turned to a running phase. She could feel the wind brush past her. Her breathing getting deeper and deeper.

"FUUUUUUCKKK!!!" She yelled in her mind.

But once she felt the chill disappear, she slowly slowed down. Placing her hands on her knees and panted. Sweat dropped down to the ground, her panting was raspy.

Slowly calming down, she still quickly walked away. Her pace still quick.

She notices a dark shadow she passed but paid no mind to it.

"Hira!"

Just before she turned, a hand lands on her shoulder, making her flinch.

"G-Goto?" She asked, unconsciously relaxing.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

Here again, she laid on her bed, her silver hair sprawled around, being a halo to her.

Y/n stared at the ceiling, all she heard was her heavy breathing and beating heart. Her body couldn't move due to nervousness.

"When I fucking die, will I get back at my old word?" She asked herself.

She turned to the side and pulled the covers to over her and bit her nail, "But there's no guarantee...I can't change the piece of shit plot's flow too..."

Removing the blanket again, she huffed in frustration. "I don't even have to fucking guts to even change the plot!!"

Sitting right up, she ran a hand through her hair. "But this is a different universe! Maybe the plot's different too!"

Jumping up, she walked over to the table and opens the drawer. Grabbing a paper and a pen from the drawer, she places it on top of the table.

Tapping her lips with the pen(brush) she grabs the ink from the drawer too.

"Hmm... but I wonder what kind of plot is used..." She murmured.

"Just please don't tell me that this is a yandere harem" she groaned, rubbing her temple.

"I don't want a yandere harem. It's like I have a fucking death wish!" Y/n whispered before pla ing the pen down and leaned back to the chair.

Closing her eyes, she calmed down.

After a minute, she sat up straight again and opened her eyes.

"Please don't fucking tell me this is a fucking yandere harem"