Extra:Ending:Sanemi

A/n, this happened after the fight with Muzan finished, Giyu died in this one.

Y/n stared at Sanemi from a distance, in her arms were her- Hira's things that she wrapped in a blanket. Her eyes softened as she gazed at him pitifully.

She knew full well what happened in the fight, his closest friends and brother died in one swoop just because of fighting Muzan, and saddest thing of all was he's the only one left in the hashira of this era.

"Poor Sanemi" she thought, hugging the blanket tighter in her arms. Turning away, she began to walk to the entrance of the demon slaying headquarters and breathed deeply.

"No matter how much I want to be your savior from the darkness in your heart... I wouldn't miss a chance on being free!" Y/n says in her head, a smile appears on her face once she sets foot out the base,

~
~
~

Years had passed and Y/n had accepted and tried to learn her ways in the ancient era. She was relieved when Goto agreed to be finally friends with her and set his suspicions aside.

"Goto wait up!" Y/n shouts in her kimono as she dragged a basket full of fruits.

Goto turned to her, "You're so slow" he remarked before sighing and grabbing the basket out of her hands and helping her.

Y/n pouts, catching up to him. "You're so mean- eek!"

Goto stops in response and turned to her, confused to why she had made a sound. "Y/n?" He asks.

"Oh, sorry about bumping into you" a gruff voice says, helping the h/c haired girl up from the ground. His skin were riddled with scars while his hair was silvery white.

"Sanemi-sama?" The two questions the male.

Sanemi's eyes widen, now realizing. "Oh... are you two kakushis from the demon slaying corps before?" He questions to which they nodded.

"Ha... never knew I would see a kakushi again" he chuckled, slipping his back in his kimono. "Since seeing you guys just made my day, what about letting me treat you guys?" He suggests, smiling softly.

Goto turned to Y/n to asks for her answer and facepalmed as he sees her covering her face, his eyes noticed the tips of her ears turn red and sighs. "Sure, Sanemi-sama" Goto replies before nudging Y/n.

"H-hai!"

~
~
~

Soon the two once kakushis learned what happened to Sanemi's life after the disbanding of the corps.

In turns out, Sanemi decided to a bodyguard for the higher ups in the japanese era. Some was wary since no one had much power to cut a boulder like Sanemi, of course, only demon slayers could do such a thing.

And not only that, he's so busy getting requests that he has no time to rest. But of course,today was his lucky day as he's given a rest day.

Both Y/n and Goto bowed to the scarred man with respect, they knew the sacrifices he had done for humanity... what it costed.

"We have to return" Goto says, standing back up.

Sanemi nods and follows them out the resto. "You guys better be careful when getting back" Sanemi tell the two who nodded in response.

"We will" Y/n replied, standing beside Goto.

Slipping his hands out of his kimono, Sanemi's calloused and large hands patted their head and ruffled their hair. "Enjoy life"