odd

Y/n sat on the pillow chair in Gyomei's tea room. Based on the memories of Hira, it was a normal occurrence for them to have tea and relax together.

"It seems that Hira thought of Gyomei as her father figure...well, he did work with children before" y/n thought as she wanted for Gyomei.

"Sorry for the wait,Hira" he stated as he enters the room with a tea set on his hands.

"It's ok Himejima-sama. I don't mind" she replies, relaxed to be by his side.

He smiles as he places the teas down and sits on the exact opposite of her direction.
"That's good then. Here, I prepared your favourite tea" he says while moving a tea cup to her direction.

She racked her brain to how she would drink it. "Thank you very much for the tea, Himejima-sama" she smiles while bringing the tea cup up to her nose, smelling it like how Hira would do before drinking.

But once again, she sees Himejima pause halfway from drinking. Alarm bells start to ring in her head. "SHIT!! What did I do wrong?!"

"Is something the matter, Himejima-sama?" She asked softly, her violet eyes looked at him.

"No, you just didn't seem ok today. Did something happen? You weren't excited as much when J gave you your favourite tea"mumbled worriedly, not used to a different reaction. Disappointed at not hearing the happy tone of Y/n.

Y/n only saw red as she immediately imagined her head rolling down the floor. She gulped nervously. "A-ahmm... I just wasn't feeling good...there were a lot of things happening lately" the white haired girl lied through her gritting teeth.

Gyomei gets quiet for a while but continued sipping his tea.
"Is that so..."

"Yes" Y/n wanted to scream but if she did, they'd probably force her in her room to rest...and that's a no no for her.
"If I get forced to rest, no one will check up on me!! Meaning they'll secretly move!!" She screamed in her mind.

Y/n had read and watched numerous yandere films and books. All of them somewhat ended in death or mass murder. Such a thought made a chill go up her spine.

She knows how to survive in these kinds of situations. If screaming at a protagonist when reading a story counts then yes.

"Good thing Tengen isn't in the yandere squad too. He's going to be a flirty which I don't like" she thought. Her mind going to where she had read cringey lines of him.

After an hour of relaxing. Y/n had excused herself to return to their dorm as it was night.

She walks through the pebbled road. The night air chilly but warmth was always there since the hot tea was still on her stomach and she was covered in clothes. She followed the trail Hira always used when avoiding the Hashira's.

Reaching the dorm for the Kakushi's, she breathed a sigh of relief knowing it was a safe checkpoint. Entering her shared room, she glanced at the empty bed opposite from hers.

"Who's my roommate?...Goto, right?" She whispered to herself and turning to her bed.

Her eyes snapped open
"Wait...Goto?! As in the one who was appearing in the series?!"She exclaimed. Excitement running through her veins, knowing she'll be there once Tanjiro appears.

She then remembers the other female in the episode. "But the other girl is the one who will carry Nezuko...ah! I'll make 'them' kill her!" She planned.

Yes, it was wrong. But she really wanted to be then he who carries Nezuko , and she can't do that if a that girl was there.

Y/n had always thought having yandere.people going after you was a curse and blessing.

"It's like I have unknown assassins" she thought to herself.

Giggling, she yawns and changes into her sleeping gown. Walking to her bed, she flops down and sleeps.

As she slept, the door opens.

"Hey Hira, the lamp wasn't on--"Goto pauses as soon as he sees her sleeping form.

Sighing, he rolls his eyes at her tardiness. Changing into his sleeping robe, he slept at the other bed.

_
___
____
______
________
__________

Sun light shines through the curtains and she wakes up, shielding her eyes from the glaring light.

"Hira, get up!" Goto yelled as he nudged the nuzzled girl.

She moans in retaliation and moves his nudging hand away. "I'm still sleepy~~" she whined, hugging the pillow more.

He sighs and grabs the glass water. Walking back to her, he splashes the cold water into her.

She shrieks as the cold substance makes contact with her warm sleepy body. "Ok! Ok! I'm up!!" She yells while standing up, both her hands raised in the air. Her heart beating fast.

"Goodness. You never change will you? Get ready, it's a long day ahead of us"he said, standing up and fixing his buttons.

Groaning, her body move on its own when washing, like it was a normal situation for her. It was routine for the body's past owner.

Walking out of the changing room, she walked to Goto. Her mask slightly swaying as she walked.

He turned to the female, his uniform all ready."You ready?" He asked her.

"Yup!"

By that, the both of them walked out and separating once stepping outside. For the rest of the day, Y/n had searched for the female from the original anime. The one with brown eyes and kind looking eyes.

"I just need to lie to one of the yandere's and that'll do it, right? I hope they'll be blinded by rage to even investigate it" she thought as her focus wasn't in her duties.

The other Kakushi's also noticed her odd behaviour and that alone circled around the estate until it reaches the other Kakushi and spreads through out the headquarters.

The next day, she had met Giyu again, asking about the rumours that had been circling.

"R-rumours?..." the violet eyed kakushi asked confusedly

"The one they said you acted odd yesterday" he replied, his eyes boring through her.

Y/n wanted to bash her head again, instead of keeping the yandere levels in check, she's making them worse by making them curious and worried.

"Fuck!!"