Beef

The scent of ramen filled Y/n's nostrils as both her and Goto sat in their dorm. The annual food had been sent out and they were lucky to receive ramen as the normal food would always be rice to fill their stomachs.

"Wow!~ it looks so good!" Y/n cooed, her eyes shining in amazement as she stared at the dish. "I wish I had my fuc— phone right now" she thought, her hands slowly breaking the chopsticks apart.

"Yeah yeah, just be quiet and eat" Goto grunted. He wanted to eat in peace and not spend his time talking and missing out the flavor of the soup.

Y/n awkwardly laughs as she rubbed her nape. "Haha, yeah gomene" she says before turning to the dish again.

As she used her chopsticks to grab one of the noodles, her head thumped in pain. She grits her teeth and ignored it as it slowly withered away.

Once the pain disappeared, she continued to slurp the noodles, the taste exploding in her taste buds.

"Hmm!! So yummy~!" Y/n cooed in content before swallowing. Her violet eyes then glanced at the beef and frowned.

"Look at their food F/n! It looks so delicious!" Y/n exclaims as she pointed at the food the anime they were watching showed. It showed beef ramen, one of Y/n's favorites.

F/n chuckles beside her. "Want me to cook it for you? I'm a great cook ya know~" she says, smiling.

Y/n laughs, she then just remembered how F/n always burnt the beef from the past. "Oh please, you alway burned the beef, F/n" she teased, smirking at her friend. "I'm not wasting my money on beef that you'll just burn" she remarked, giggling.

F/n laughs. "Haha. . . Yeah. . ."

Suddenly, Y/n's phone rings, cutting the weird atmosphere Y/n felt and stood up. "I'll answer that" she tells F/n who nods, smiling.

"Sure, I'll just pause the anime" F/n replied to Y/n who then continued to walk over to her ringing phone.

As F/n pressed the pause button on the remote, she could hear Y/n walked out the room as she pressed the answer button.

"Hm? What do you want now?" F/n could hear Y/n say through the phone before her voice seemed further away.

While Y/n was out the room. F/n brought out the crumpled paper in the pocket of her jacket. Scanning the paper, she grimaced, feeling more disappointed.

"I can't believe I went to cooking class for her" she growled angrily before throwing the paper in the trash. "What a stupid way to waste my effort, bitch" F/n cursed as she watched it hit the bottom of the trash bin.

As F/n went to sit down, Y/n comes barging in the room with a bright smile on her face. "You can NOT believe what C/n said!"  She screamed happily. (C/n= crush name)

F/n hid her dismay at the mention of the dreaded name, she knew how much of a manipulative fake ass bitch C/n is. And seeing how her friend, Y/n was easily influenced, she didn't like her spending time with him at all.

Raising her brow, she sighed. "What did C/n say now?" She sighed as she waved at her to continue.

Y/n hops towards her, smiling. "He asked me for a date!,"

Y/n's clear violet eyes stared at the perfectly cooked beef. She had remembered how she saw the poster that was thrown in her trash bin and was guilty when she pieced it all together.

Clenching the chopsticks, she grits her teeth and contrasting the ramen. The once savory taste turned bitter through the memories.

Sensing Y/n's mood, Goto turned to her, worried that the memory of the massacre was in her thoughts. "You ok?" He asks.

The albino turned to him and forced a smile. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She laughed before poking her ramen.

Sighing, she then pulled back from the table and began standing up.

"Where are you going?" Goto questioned the girl who got ready to leave as she slipped her sandals on.

She gave him a glance and opened the door. "For some air" she replied before leaving.

()()()[][][][]()()()

Y/n bit her lip. How could she forget F/n? She's her friend and might be worried sick about her. Especially now that she's dead.

The girl lightly chuckled as she leaned on the tree. "I bet she's crying right now. . ." She mumbled, reminiscing over their bonds and memories.

"Who is?"

Her eyes widened as she jumped in surprise and turned to her left. "W-what the- oh! Kocho-sama!" She exclaims as she sees the pillar's familiar purple aesthetic.

Shinobu smiles at her. "Are you feeling good, Y/n?" She smiled.

Y/n held back a gasp, stumbling back. Shocked as Shinobu called her by that name and not Hira's. "H-how did she—

Realizing Y/n's surprised reaction, she snaps her finger in recognition. "If your curious on how I got that. . . I got it from Goto" she informs the young girl who only furrowed her brows in suspicion.

"Goto would never tell anyone about that" Y/n says, squinting at her, her consciousness in alert.

The insect pillar then smiles. "Oh don't worry~. . . It's not like I forced him or anything~"

A/n Ok so I'm really hurrying it up this time, my class is about to start and I have no fucks in making the drawing better

A/n
Ok so I'm really hurrying it up this time, my class is about to start and I have no fucks in making the drawing better. So yeah.