Dont like it

"Hey Hira, you're good to go" the lady earlier named Sakura she had learned from Hira's memories announced to her.

"Ah, thanks Sakura" she replies, using the same call and same way to get out of the bed.
"This sucks. I need to memorize the way she does everything or someone will catch up and say I'm not Hira...though I doubt that'll happen as long as 'they' don't " Y/n thought as she lands on the ground with a soft thud, like how 'Hira' does.

She then continued to walk towards the door, sliding it ope she walks out. Turning, she closes the door and walked away to the rock pillar's estate. "Based on her memories, Gyomei isn't too Yandere. He's calm and doesn't get angry that's why Hira always stuck to his estate or beside him" she mumbled, her slippers hitting the dirt ground.

"Mitsuri and Obanai are not in the yandere squad... that's great news" she adds happily
"I read yandere Obanai's in my past world and let me just say...it's fucking no good!" She cries in her head.

Seeing the estate owned by Himejima, she smiles. Walking faster to reach it's gates shed bit her cheek
"Please don't please don't please don't please don't please don't!" She continuously thought in her head panicking.

"Hira?"Tomioka called out "Fuuuuuuuuuuckkk!!! Why?!"she screamed in her head, she felt herself wanting to cry.

She turned to Giyu,her brain searching on what 'Hira' does when she sees or talks to Giyu.

Y/n bows slightly
"G-good morning Tomioka-sama, do you need anything?" she 'stuttered' greeting. "Ahhhh as much as I want Giyu obsessing over me, I'd like for it to be normal and yanderish love!!"

"...nothing. I just saw you...come from the infirmary, were you hurt?" Giyu asks, worry evident in his tone. Y/n held back a sigh of relief that her uniform hides her bandages perfectly. She stands up straight
"I'm not hurt in any way Tomioka-sama. They just requested for me to help out since there were wounded demon slayers" she informed him.

"Good thing he doesn't go there since he doesn't like Shinobu that much" she thought as her eyes glanced to the side. But as she did this, she saw in the corner of her eye that Giyu flinched. Thinking what the cause might be, she then wanted to bash her head next.
"Fuck!fuck!fuck! Rule no.1! Never ever remove your fucking focus from a yandere!! And I fucking just did that! Fuck I'm screwed!!" She cried in her mind.

Gulping, she moves her eyes to the pillar infront of her
"A-ah, sorry about that Tomioka-sama. I-I'am quite busy today..." she excused. She bit her lip as she sees his eyebrows furrow and a frown on his face.

"Please buy it! Buy it!" She screamed in her head. Her palms gets sweaty from his long fat silence.

"...it's ok. You are a kakushi after all. I understand" he responded and walks past her. Y/n sighs as he walked passed her until...

Grab!

Giyu grabs her arm from behind, he faced forward while his hand gripped her arm.
"Just don't remove your eyes from me again...I don't like it" he warned, his tone dark and dangerous. Though he only muttered it for her to be the only one to hear it. Y/n felt cold sweat dripped down her face, she was stunned after all. Her body froze in sheer terror. Her eyes wide, her throat drying up.

"Understood, Hira?" He questioned her, though to her, it sounded like a demon more than petty question.

She gulped in fear
"Y-yes, Tomioka-sama..."she whispers

He removes his grip on her arm and pats her head.
"Good" he remarks and walks away.

Y/n stared at the ground. The warmth of Giyu's hand still embedded on her arm. Even if she liked having possessive love story shenanigans. She knows it's scary as fuck when it's real. Despite this, she couldn't help but fan girl.

"Kyaaah! Giyu touched me!! Eeek! Giyu!! He was sooo warm and handsome!!" Y/n blushed but was thankful that a piece of cloth that was with her uniform blocked most of her face, hiding her blushing flustered face.

Breathing in, she continued her way to the rock pillar's estate. Going directly to the Kakushi's room, she scanned the list of work that was assigned on her name.
"Hmm, cleaning the garden. Simple enough" she thought.

Walking out the room, she made her way to the garden to only see it's humongous space. Sighing she starts her work like how 'Hira' does. Grabbing the garden scissors, she went to fix all of the plants that were way too long or not aligned to the original plans.
"Good thing I received Hira's memories or else I'm fucked"

As she cuts, her thoughts examined Hira's memories for information.

"So Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke's time isn't here yet. Though it seems like Giyu just went to a mission,since he brought his sword with him. Maybe he'll meet Tanjiro there?" Y/n thought,her eyes blank, not aware of her surroundings.

"Hira? Are you ok?"Gyomei asks,

Y/n almost jumps in surprise, suddenly hearing him beside her despite having a large figure. Relief washes over her, just like what 'Hira' felt whenever with the large pillar.

"How did Hira greet Gyomei again?" She wondered.

"Good morning Himejima-sama. Yes, I'am fine...How are you?" She smiled. But it wasn't seen as... you know she has a mask and he's blind.

"I'am fine Hira, I was about to invite you for tea" he tells her, a smile climbing on his face.

"Ahh, he has a calming aura...it's nice"
"Thank you Himejima-sama....did Hira accept tea invites from him??...huh she does....of course Himejime-sama. I'll gladly accept" she accepted, feeling happy as he was one of her favorite characters as he's one of the powerful characters. Besides he looks like a bear.

"That's good, c'mon. I will serve us some tea, follow me" he requests as he turned and walked in his house.

Y/n sighs as she stared at his house's door. Smiling yet again, she trudges in.
"He's the most safe option...I suppose"