Epilogue (61)

(their twins)

(their twins)

"Alexander Isaiah Rodriguez take your sister's doll out of your mouth! If I hear another tear coming out of her you're going to get in trouble." I shouted. 

The menacing four year old ran rather quickly to give his twin sister her doll back and she huffed at him and stuck out her tongue. 

"Aaliyah no need for the attitude young lady." I gave her a flat look and I took my cup of tea and lowered myself slowly onto the sofa. I rubbed my pregnant tummy and sat comfortably. 

"Babe?" Mason hollered in from the front door. There was no way I was going to get up again and I knew eventually he would come in and find me. 

"Daddy!" Alex and Aaliyah hollered and they ran up to him. 

"Hi my little lovlets, I hope you were nice to mummy today."Mase teased and I rolled my eyes playfully. 

"Aren't they always." I said dryly and he laughed. 

"Look who I found wandering the streets of Esher." He teased and he walked further in and Maya appeared. 

"Hey Aunt Delilah." She came in with a smile and leaned in and hugged me. She took a seat. "Mum said I should give this to you." I took the bag from her and I thanked Jacqui for the heart burn medicine. 

"And how is she?" I asked the beautiful 12 year old. 

(Picture of Maya now)

Maya shrugged, "She's fine but Jasper on the other hand is a lot of work. She makes me do everything." Jasper was Jacqui's last born child.  Her and Parker had had four kids altogether - Maya, Anthony, Ezekiel & Jasper.  Much to Parker's sadness, I didn't think Jacqui wanted anymore. 

"Oh okay well he is at that annoying stage." I teased and she laughed. 

Aaliyah then came to climb on her cousin and sit on her lap and played with her hair. They had such a beautiful bond. I rubbed my belly seeing them and it made me a bit emotional. I was going to have another girl and I was so excited for Aaliyah to be a big sister to another girl.  I couldn't believe I was having another one. But to be honest four years had passed and it was time. It was a shock to find out the first pregnancy was twins, the last few years had been crazy and come super fast.