I Guess This is Goodbye (38)

Two Days Later

"Have you packed everything?" Alana asked me as I folded up some more clothes from my closet and placed it in the suitcase.

I shook my head, honestly Aunt Verna had bought me so much clothes the last few months it had all kind of accumulated.

"I'm going to need to pay for another suitcase." The one I was currently packing was practically full and I still had shoes to go.

Alana laughed, "Ay! Tu pouvons acheter! (You can shop!)" She mocked me and I laughed.

"Hey I hadn't been home in a while okay? My aunt basically restocked my wardrobe. I'll probably throw some of the clothes I have when we get back to Thier." I admitted. I folded the rest and transferred the ones from my bed into my suitcase.

"Ah Thier, ooo lala, I cannot wait for the sun. It has been nice coming to England but it is cold now. I need just a little bit of sunshine so I can go to the beach." She smiled.

I nodded, I did miss being able to just walk to the beachside. "And Sebastian. I have to go and pick up my baby." I smiled.

"Who did you leave him with?" Of course she had to ask, I would have never trusted her with him even after I left.

"Harry." I closed my now full suitcase and started on my shoes in my other one.

"Harry? Il est probablement mort. (He is probably dead.)" I dropped my things and hit her with a pillow.

"He is not dead!" I shouted and she giggled and took a pillow and hit me too. We basically broke into a pillow fight and burst into giggles.

"Hey hey what's going on in here?" Aunt Verna knocked and came in. She smiled in a beautiful white floral dress. She'd curled her her and they were in rollers. We on the other hand, were both still in our pyjamas and headscarves, I had boxes and suitcases everywhere.

"Alana said my cat is probably dead because I left him with our neighbour!" I complained like a child.

"Is it a guy?" Aunt Verna asked and I nodded. "Yeah probably dead." She teased.

"See!" Alana said and I hit her with a pillow again.

"Okay stop that!" Aunt Verna laughed and she took the pillow from my hand. "Are you nearly done? Anything you can't take I will ship over and it'll be hand delivered." She smiled longingly.

"Can you ship the boxes and one suitcase? So I'll just take two suitcases on the flight." I asked and she nodded.

She looked at me sadly for two seconds then masked it over, "my beautiful girl." She held onto my face. "Hurry up, you guys have to be ready for the dinner and you have to look good." She grinned, the guests will be waiting.

"Aunt Verna how many people are coming?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Mmm a mere 20 but that includes our family who is like half." She said and I nodded.

"Okay we'll start getting ready now." I smiled and she ushered us a long and walked out.

Alana hopped into the shower first whilst I tidied up my packed up study and moved them to the corner of my room. I pulled out my outfit for today. I was going to wear a white off shoulder jumpsuit which hugged my petit curves with some white heels. Alana was planning to wear a bright coloured cardigan dress with white heeled boots.

Soon after she was done I headed to the bathroom to get ready. I took a shower and did a total scrub down then afterwards I towel dried and started straightening my hair. I moisturised and used some body oils so I would be glistening then I once I was all done I put on some make up.