Maya (31)

Parker was in full panic mode. He tried not to show it but I could see it in his eyes.

"Yo-YOUR overnight bag is at home!" He panicked.

"Mal can you go and get it and bring it here? Then you can drive to the hospital." I said. I rubbed Jacqui's back as she breathed in and out.

"Okay everyone, sorry but party is over." Isaiah said as he clapped. Everyone was still kind of standing around after learning Jacqui's revelation. Jamal and the boys dropped their drinks and picked up their stuff.

"Let us know if you need anything okay?" He said and he dapped me. I nodded and said bye to the others and Delilah walked them to the door.

Isaiah was now having a word with Parker I'm guessing to calm him down and Ida had now come in and was walking with Jacqui.

"How far apart are the contractions?" Parker asked as he sort of hyperventilated.

"They are like 10 minutes apart." Ida said as she rubbed Jacqui's back.

"Anyone called mum?" I asked and everyone remained silent.

Delilah came back in carrying a bin bag and started tidying up.

"Babe don't worry about that now." I said and I tried to take the bag from her but she shook her head.

"Just let me tidy up, focus on your sister." She said and I nodded.

"Okay I'm back, everything is in your car Parker, everything's ready to go." Mal said as he held open the front door.

"Mmm." Jacqui said as she rubbed her belly slightly and took very small steps towards the front door. Parker held onto her on one side and Isaiah on the other. They walked very  slowly and eventually approached Parker's BMW. He patiently held her as she struggled to get in then closed the door once she was secure.

"Are we all going or?" Parker smiled slightly.

Mal shook his head and I laughed under my breath slightly. For someone who was planning to become a doctor I knew he was afraid to see his sister give birth.

"I gotta head back with Isabella but please keep us up to date." He wrapped his arm around her.

"We'll go." Isaiah said already taking Ida's hand and heading towards his car.

"We'll stay here to tidy up and then head out." I said and Delilah shook her head.

"You don't have to stay and tidy your own birthday party." She said but I smiled and held her hand.

"Babe, you can't do that alone." I said.

"Alright, it'll take a while anyway so I'll let you know what happens." Parker grinned, he got in his car and we waved Jacqui off. I text mum what was happening and to let her know to go straight to the hospital. Everyone else set off and I re-entered the house with Delilah.

There were bottles and cups all over the kitchen and crisp packets.

DELILAH'S POV

I took the bin bag I had earlier and started clearing out the kitchen. Most of the crap was in the kitchen and the backyard so at least it wasn't a lot.

"Hey," Mason came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and I let out a breath. I put the bag down and turned around. He had cornered me against the edge of the countertop.

"Hey," I said. I'd taken off my heels so I was a few inches shorter than him. He lifted me up and placed me on the counter and our foreheads leaned against each other. "Happy Birthday." I pecked his lips. He wanted more but I pulled away slightly and giggled.