CHAPTER 40 ; EXTRA

(A/N) Hahaha, this is just an extra chapter, there's nothing to expect here, I'm sorry in advance. Well, somebody asked if I could put a special one and I thought why not? So here you go.

NO ONE'S POV

Mina woke up to the cold weather of Lauterbrunnen. The birds were chirping and it felt like music to her ears. Finally, spring has arrived.

A lot has changed since she found herself in Chaeyoung. Now all she does is enjoy every second of her life. It doesn't matter how early or late she gets out of bed, doesn't matter if it's cold or warm and it doesn't matter where they are. The only thing that matters is this home they built together.

She rolls to her side as she squeezed the smaller girl's cheeks.

MN : "Good morning baby."

And the smaller girl just made a face, it's been hard waking her up since the weather makes staying in bed perfect. Mina can't get enough of mornings like this, her bed is much better than how it used to be. It may be cramped but it's more cozy compared to the spacious bed she used to have. Who knew that the darkroom that always felt that it has no exit will be this bright? Mina has given up on herself until someone proved to her that there's still a chance. She owes it to her, if it wasn't for the Korean, Mina would just settle in that dark room.

"Good morning sunshine." Chaeyoung greeted her and engulfed her in a hug.

It's been like this since they found each other again. Chaeyoung's morning is a combination of warm hugs and good morning kisses from her wife, Son Mina. It's been five years since they got married both are in their 30s now but nothing really changed. It's the same couple everyone knows from back then. Because time freezes in Lauterbrunnen.

CY : "Good morning baby cub." She said kissing the smaller girl between them.

And just like Mina, Chaeyoung can't get enough of mornings like this. Their 4-year-old daughter, Son Nayeoung might be hard to wake up but it's actually better since the older Son would rather stay in bed with her wife and baby girl than go to work.

 Their 4-year-old daughter, Son Nayeoung might be hard to wake up but it's actually better since the older Son would rather stay in bed with her wife and baby girl than go to work

MN : "If you don't get up your Hwayoung unnie will play on her own." Mina teases the younger son.

The younger Son just turn to her side, buried her face in Chaeyoung as she hugs her tightly.

CY : "Hai, hai, mom understands Nayoung. So let's just stay in bed mommy penguin." She said closing her eyes again.

MN : "Son Chaeyoung you have work to get to and Nayoung has to go to her class. Both of you stand up or I'm leaving you."

CY, NA : "Ehhhhhhhhhhh? 5 minutes more." They said in unison.

Mina chuckles she love how their daughter is the exact copy of her wife. Nayoung followed Chaeyoung in everything from art and to music. She's an exact copy of her other mom and Mina couldn't help herself, she just love both of them so much.