CHAPTER 1

NO ONE'S POV

Son Chaeyoung is known for being an adventurous and free-spirited kid. Since she was small her heart has been wanting to experience life outside of Korea, so after graduating her parents bought her a one-way ticket. A gift to their firstborn who always has a wandering soul.

After flying 11 hours from Incheon to Flughafen Zurich International Airport and almost 3 hours of cars and bus ride Chaeyoung arrived at Lauterbrunnen. A place new to her, in which there's not a single person she knows.

But unlike other's who wander far away from what they call home, to find themselves or to find a different purpose to life

Chaeyoung flew halfway across the world without any reason or plans. She believes having a plan lose the sole purpose of having fun thus ever since she was small, she does everything impulsively or just with her guts.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

[LAUTERBRUNNEN SWITZERLAND]

The purpose of this trip is to see the world outside of Korea and to visit the architectural site in hopes I can find inspiration before going back and starts working

I decided to stay a week in Lauterbrunnen, it's a small village just below the Bernese alps. I found pictures of it while searching for a place I could stay in Switzerland. There's not much in terms of architecture but I figured since it's a vacation I want to start with something refreshing.

The small cabins, the green hills, the waterfall, and the perfectly shaped cone in the background captivated me. I knew it has to be my first stop. I know it's not majestic as La Sagrada Familia which is like heaven for architects like me but it's a place that called me.

Like Something's wanting me to be here.

-

The moment I stepped out of the bus, I inhale this fresh air. It smells a whole lot different than what Seoul does, I think it even cleansed my lungs. The village was small you can walk from the bus stop to the hotel.

[BREEZE HOTEL]

"Good morning, I'm Kang Seulgi Breeze manager. Can I help you?"

CY : "Good morning I have a reservation. Son Chaeyoung."