CHAPTER 22

NO ONE'S POV

A couple more days have passed and it seems like Chaeyoung forgot about her life back in Korea. The time was just running so fast she didn't even notice whatever's happening around her. She simply can't take her attention off Sharon, they're like a married couple.

The only problem was everything feels like a dream and Chaeyoung is afraid she'll wake up without the Edelweiss girl one day.

-

Chaeyoung was helping out Jeongyeon in the kitchen, Although the married couple told her that she didn't have to do anything she insisted on it. It didn't felt right for her to be living in the place free and since they won't take any payment from her, Chaeyoung thought helping them at the store is a must. She does it almost everyday whenever she has nothing to do. Well, she chose not to do anything that will take her away from the Japanese girl.

*RING*RING*

JY : "Oh I forgot you have a phone, I haven't seen you used it for a while haha."

CY : "Because there's nothing to look at haha. Can I?" She said pointing at her phone.

JY : "Sure, take your time kid.

Chaeyoung washed her hands and quickly answer her phone. She didn't

DH : "Annyeong chigu!"

CY : "Shhh you're way too loud."

JY : "Gwenchana, she's not disturbing anyone."

DH : "Woahhh you didn't tell us you have a good looking friend. Annyeong! Kim Dahyun here." She said waving at the camera.

JY : "Annyeong, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon." She smiled.

DH : "Are you single?????"

Jeongyeon starts to laugh out loud.

CY : "Yah! What are you blubbering about? I thought you found the one for you???"

DH : "Pabo, not for me. For Jihyo unnie, so she can get out of our back."

JY : "Sadly I'm not, I'm actually married." She said showing the ring on her finger.

DH : "Ohhh mainhe hehe."

NY : "Jeong you're too loud."

Jeongyeon quickly grabbed Naeyeon without saying a word.

JY : "This is my wife Dahyun, Yoo Nayeon."

The older girl started to blush from the sudden introduction. She was startled she started to bow in front of the camera.

NY : "Annyeong."

DH : "She's beautiful too. Everyone there looks good except that tiny human next to you guys."

The couple started to laugh.