CHAPTER 25

NO ONE'S POV

Today starts their spontaneous journey. Jeongyeon and Nayeon closed the cafe in the afternoon and drove them to their hotel in Bern. The snow was pouring down, it was the first one for the winter.

NY : "You got everything? Clothes? Gloves? Did you bring extra heat pads?"

The three other girls start to laugh at how Nayeon treats Sharon like a 5-year old who's about to go on a trip.

MN : "I do unnie." She smiled at her.

NY : "If you need anything give us a call okay? Don't worry about the time we'll come right away."

JY : "Ehhhh? I'm not."

NY : "Jinja? You really letting me go on my own???"

JY : "Yah that's not fair, playing the victim card on me. I'm just saying that Sharon is old enough, she can handle things on her own besides she has Chaeyoung with her."

NY : "Oh that brings me to you." She said facing the smaller girl. "Make sure you won't lose sight of Sharon, kid. You'll be responsible for everything from here on."

CY : "Hai! Hai unnie."

JY : "We should go, the snow is getting thicker we don't want to get stuck in the road. You two have fun, call us if something comes up. We're counting on you Chaeng."

The smaller girl nod backs at her.

NY : "Enjoy okay? Don't think of anything else, I want you to have a lot of fun while you're at it. I'll miss you." She said engulfing Sharon in a hug.

MN : "I'll be back soon unnie, don't think of me that often

MN : "I'll be back soon unnie, don't think of me that often. You and Jeong have your fun, I'll text you from time to time." She said hugging Nayeon back.

CY : "I'll miss you unnie."

NY : "Yah, make sure she eats properly okay?"

CY : "Ehhhh all you did is remind me of her needs, tell me you'll miss me too."

NY : "Stop being a baby and go on your way."

CY : "Unnie...." She said sulking.

NY : "Hahaha how will you marry Sharon if you still acting like a kid? Arraso, I'll miss you too kid. Now off you go." She said hopping in the car.

JY : "See you in three days!"

NY : "Enjoy!"

JY : "Make lots of babies!!!!"

NY : "Yah! Pabo, why would you tell them that?" She said hitting Jeongyeon's shoulder.

JY : "Hahaha what's wrong with that? Were leaving before Nayeon change her mind see you, girls :)"