CHAPTER 16

NO ONE'S POV

Never did Chaeyoung expect she'll find love in a foreign country and with someone whom she never knew. A girl who came out of nowhere has found her way into her life, uninvited, but the girl has Chaeyoung under her spell and she willingly submit to it.

If she can control time she'll live in this moment forever.

But she can't, at least not in this life, and though the feelings are mutual Chaeyoung knew Sharon still has things she has to deal with but she's willing to wait no matter how long she'll take. At least now she can let her know she'll be there for her and she'll never be alone. That even though they can't live in this moment forever,

Sharon will have Chaeyoung as they grow old, hopefully together.

-

The two of them made their way back to the cafe holding hands, Chaeyoung carries the basket in her left arm while she holds her newfound world in the other. It was serene, no words were spoken, not that they need any. They both knew that their hearts are now connected. The sky was turning dark, the sun was saying goodbye and there was this cold breeze looming around the area but who cares?

Chaeyoung is right where she's supposed to be.

Sharon grips her hand tightly like she's saying she's not gonna let her go. They're a few steps away from the cafe when they noticed that the Yoo's car is still not there.

CY : "Hmm looks like hyung and unnie is not home yet."

MN : "They usually take a while."

CY : "What do you when they're not here?"

MN : "Wait."

CY : "How about dinner?"

MN : "If they're not back, I usually just cook some ramen."

CY : "Ramen? As in instant noodles? That's not healthy enough."

MN : "Haha I know, but I told you I have no talent in cooking besides, those two rarely leave me on my own."

CY : "Arraso, then I'll cook something for you tonight."

MN : "Hmmm...."

CY : "What?"

MN : "Are you trying to impress me???"

CY : "Ehhhhh? Maybe? :)"

MN : "Then show me. Jeong wouldn't mind if you go to her kitchen. She has a ton of stuff in there, use whatever you need."

CY : "Hai! You go and change, I'll make the best dinner you'll ever have."

MN : "Don't make it sound like it's my last supper haha."