CHAPTER 8

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Before I knew it today is already my 7th day in Lauterbrunnen. I start my day by waking up early at 6 AM, I didn't want to but I want to see Sharon-ssi. After meeting her in the field and collecting enough flowers, I go back to the hotel to have my breakfast. Well, I wanted to walk her but she insists that I should go back. I didn't want to force it to her, so I'm just waiting until she lets me do it. It's been like this for days, and somehow I get to see her smile a little more every day. Then I continue my day in the hotel and visit the cafe around the afternoon where I usually end up staying for dinner. The Yoos' been kind to me.

Today after meeting Sharon-ssi, I went back to my hotel. Called back home and went to visit the cafe.

-

JY : "Good morning kid! Aren't you early today?" She said while putting a cake on display.

NY : "Finally my favorite person is here."

JY : "Excuse me?"

NY : "You're excused."

MN : "Haha, good morning Chaeyoung-san."

CY : "Good morning Sharon-ssi."

NY : "Ehhhh how come you only greet Sharon?"

CY : "Hahaha because you and hyung were busy bickering." I said as I sat in front of the coffee bar.

JY : "So where are you heading tomorrow?"

CY : "What?"

JY : "You know it's been a week right?"

Sharon looked at me puzzled.

CY : "Ohhh about that, I extend my stay here in Lauterbrunnen

CY : "Ohhh about that, I extend my stay here in Lauterbrunnen."

Is it just me or did Sharon's face glow up when I said I was extending my stay. It's probably my head messing up with my eyes.

NY : "You what?"

CY : "Hahaha well, I'm having a lot of fun here. So I'm making the most out of it."

JY : "Just tell us the truth you're staying because of someone."

CY : "I am having a lot of fun with you two and yeah, that one too."

JY : "See? Hahaha arraso next time don't forget to tell us if you're planning to extend or if your planning to stay here forever haha!"

NY : "Oh Sharon-ssi do you mind picking up the chocolate bars from the Mullers?"

MN : "No worries, let me grab my jacket. Excuse me for a while."