CHAPTER 14

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

My head was still throbbing from last night, I wasn't sure if it was from the beer or from crying. Sharon looks fine, in fact, she looks like she didn't break down last night but it still bothers me that she was going through something like that.

She's like a glass with a crack on it, a little tap and you know it'll break into million pieces. 

She's fragile.

MN : "Chaeyoung-san?" She said as she sat next to me.

CY : "Sorry..." I snap back to reality.

MN : "Are you tired? You can go ahead and rest."

CY : "No, I'm fine besides I want to see the place you're talking about."

MN : "Are you sure? I can show it to you next time."

CY : "I don't want it to be next time."

MN : "Okay, before we go. Let's have lunch here."

She took the basket and laid a plaid sheet. Then she took out a bowl and when she opened it, I was surprised to see that it was bibimbap.

CY : "Wow! I never knew you cook."

MN : "I don't." She smiled. "Jeong prepared it yesterday, she said I should invite you to eat lunch since the two of them are not there. Sorry, I only know how to make tea and coffee." She said as she took out the thermal container.

CY : "I can go on forever with just green tea."

MN : "Did Jeong taught you that? Haha, let's finish lunch so we can make are way

MN : "Did Jeong taught you that? Haha, let's finish lunch so we can make are way."

CY : "Hai! Hai!"

Sharon is fragile, she's the type that could break anytime soon. The only thing I can do for her right now is to make it a little less hard.

-

After having lunch, we packed our things. I carried the basket and notice that it was full of mini-breads and candies. I just followed her downhill, into this big field that has a wooden fence on it. There was an old building standing in the center of it.

I didn't notice it but my brows were braided. Sharon looks at me and I could see the confusion on her face.

MN : "I know, I know, it's not that great of an architectural site but it's really what inside that matters. Let's go."

"