CHAPTER 12

NO ONE'S POV

All of a sudden Sharon grabbed her cheeks and started squishing it. Chaeyoung didn't know what to say, she didn't even move from where she is.

MN : "Your cheeks are fluffy, I always wonder, is it because you always have a smile in your face? And this dimple, so adorable

MN : "Your cheeks are fluffy, I always wonder, is it because you always have a smile in your face? And this dimple, so adorable." She said as she pokes it.

Chaeyoung was starting to blush, it's partly the alcohol's fault and partly her heart who can't contain the happiness she's feeling right now.

Most people believe that alcohol helps you say the things you couldn't. Chaeyoung never believed in such thing, for her it's just an overused excuse. But not until now, because the Sharon in front of her is different from the Sharon she met.

CY : "Arraso, let's go to bed. You need to sleep now."

MN : "Say Chaeng.... Can you give me a moment? You can leave me if you want to, I just want to stay like this."

Chaeyoung didn't answer, well, her mind was somewhere drifting away. She didn't realize that a day when Sharon would call her by her nickname would come. So instead of convincing the Edelweiss girl, she just sat down next to her and watch the girl.

Sharon took her phone out, turn to her side to face the transparent door, a few moments she starts playing a song. Chaeyoung recognized the first note that came from the piano, of course, she would. This is one of her favorite songs. What are the odds that Sharon likes the same song she does?

*LAUV - TILL YOU MISS SOMEONE*

*Love is a dream, they try to sell you in magazine, but you never really know what it means, till you miss someone.*

The smaller girl just sat there quietly, she watches as Sharon tries to trace the stars in the milky sky. It's like the two of them have been connected differently tonight.

*Life is a wave and sometimes you get carried away. You never wished you would've stayed, till you miss someone.*

Chaeyoung notice how the song seems to be in repeat, it's been the third time it played on Sharon's phone. But she didn't say a word, she can see how the girl is having a peaceful time. So she just stayed right next to her, watching her.

MN : "Hey Chaeng, earlier you asked me if I believe in genuine love..."

*I've been trying to love with my half heart open. Tell me you'll meet me halfway.*

MN : "I thought about it, and I couldn't answer myself. I wanted to say yes, but I realized I never really knew what that means. Do you think if I was loved genuinely I wouldn't lose myself? That I wouldn't be out here looking for something I would probably never find?"