CHAPTER 38

NO ONE'S POV

And another year would pass but she still hasn't seen Chaeyoung again. She became too busy she couldn't even have a straight week off. Nayeon and Jeongyeon kept in touch with her, 2 years after she and Chaeyoung left Nayeon gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. And although Mina has yet to meet the little girl in person, she never misses a chance to talk with their little bun.

-

Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu got accustomed to Archi-san, after opening up about her Mina would often talk about the girl and how things remind her of her. Mina wants to see her again, if it's her she'll fly to Korea and search for the smaller girl but she knew she doesn't have any right to just show up in front of her door and ask her to be with her.

It was her fault, it wasn't fair for the smaller girl. It wasn't right for Sharon who has a missing part to love Chaeyoung who always looked at her fully.

SN : "We're getting old, Momo's getting married next year, and Tzuyu and I are talking about it too." She said standing next to Mina who was out on the balcony.

TY : "Wait what? I didn't know we had plans, I thought we're just playing."

SN : "Yah!"

TY : "Hahaha just kidding."

SN : "We'll talk later, for now back to the topic. Soooo as I was saying, Momo's getting married and I have Tzu. Why don't go out there and meet someone? We'll help you just tell us what you're looking for."

Mina just chuckles, she finds it funny because it was true she was looking for something, a few years ago. She did found it then lost it in the process of facing her old self. The problem was she found it in Chaeyoung and the girl had to make the sacrifice for her to keep whatever was found. If she wasn't broken, if nothing was missing maybe she won't be looking for it, no maybe she won't be looking for Chaeyoung in someone else. But then again, if that piece of her wasn't missing. She wouldn't have been in Switzerland, she wouldn't have met the Korean.

She wouldn't have found herself in Son Chaeyoung.

The girls understand the long silence after the laugh, they knew Mina better than anyone else, better than how her father knows her

The girls understand the long silence after the laugh, they knew Mina better than anyone else, better than how her father knows her. They knew it's not a question of finding something but finding someone. Mina spends most of her time looking in the vast sky getting lost in it, this is when they realized Mina's heart belongs somewhere else, it belongs to that girl who made their friend whole.

MM : "What if you don't find anyone who makes you feel like how you felt with her? Or even close to that?" She said breaking the silence.

MN : "Well I guess that's it for me."

SN : "What???? Are you saying you rather grow old alone?"