CHAPTER 20

NO ONE'S POV

The next morning Chaeyoung woke up with Sharon still hugging her like she's a pillow. She looks to her side and notices the morning dew that formed outside the window.

It's the dawn of a new day.

She was about to stand up when she felt Sharon's grip growing tighter on her waist. She just stayed there laying with the Edelweiss girl. She looks at how peaceful Sharon sleeps and hopes that from now on it'll be a little better than what she had before because now she has someone who loves her unconditionally.

Sharon has Chaeyoung now.

It would take another 30 minutes before the girl starts to let her go and stretch her arms

MN : "Good morning.."

CY : "Good morning sunshine." She chuckles.

Sharon got up in a panic when she notices the sun was already up.

MN : "Wait... What time it is?"

Chaeyoung reaches for her phone as she stood up.

CY : "It's 0630 in the morning."

MN : "What? I'm late."

CY : "Calm down, you're not. It's not even time to open the cafe and I'm sure the kids will be fine without the flowers. Wash your face and let's go down together."

Sharon just nodded back at her. For once she agreed to let loose, to have a calm morning. After the two of them finished washing, they went downstairs. They can smell the sweet aroma of coffee brewing.

NY : "Ohayo!" The older girl smiled at the two of them.

Jeongyeon came out of the kitchen holding a tray of foods.

JY : "Good morning love birds, just in time for breakfast. Pali-pali (TR : Quickly/Faster) take a sit."

The girls sat next to each other, Nayeon poured them coffee and settle down in front of them.

CY : "Good morning hyung, unnie."

MN : "Good morning, you two are up early today."

NY : "Well, today is a great day!"

CY : "Is that why there's a lot of food?"

NY : "You can say that."

JY : "Me nd yeon r gtnge a absfda." She muffled, having food in her mouth.

" She muffled, having food in her mouth