CHAPTER 34

"The greatest sacrifice is when you sacrifice your own happiness for the sake of someone else."

NO ONE'S POV

What would there be left to do? She's already in pain but she has to take a little pause, so before continuing she took a nap and when she was woken up by a light bump, she pressed play and continue hearing out the excuse Chaeyoung has made.

"If you did, I'm sorry because you'll probably gonna hear the shittiest excuse in your whole life." The smaller girl said.

"First of all, sorry I had to go like this without properly talking to you. I wanted to but I figured if I saw a tear or even just you frowning I would instantly change my mind. Funny how yesterday I was ready to drop everything and stayed here with you. But I thought about it and it's not the right thing to do at least for now. You have to finish what you started and as long as I'm here you'll think it's gonna be fine. It will be but it doesn't mean that you answered your questions. That girl you're trying to forget is still you, you can't just erase her because she's a painful past."

Mina hates where this is going, Chaeyoung just giving her excuse.

"You said you found you in me? That the you now consists of me? I say crazy!!"

She shouted and Mina notice how the sleeping her flinched.

"Oops hehe, we don't want you to wake up right now don't we?"

And the Japanese wishes that she woke up right at that moment but we all know she didn't.

"So where was I? Oh right the you in me. That's absurd, but you can say I'm crazy too. Well, I think I'm the only person in this whole world who flew across seas with no reason, without no intention of looking for something but found you. It's hard to explain but basically, it feels the same as you do.

I found myself in you.

Sharon, you are my person, and Switzerland will always be our place. I love you, I want to stay next to you until you stop wanting me until you grow tired of me. I want to be with you forever holding that cold hands of yours, we can stay inside the house and watch friends all day or we can lay in bed while playing Pokemon all you want but that's not love, that's just my selfish desire......"

She said as she looks at the sleeping Sharon.

"I can't stay because you think you're made up of me."

By this time Chaeyoung has lost her warm and comforting smile, she starts to tear up and this is the saddest version of Chaeyoung that Mina has ever seen.

"I was just something you found along the way and you still haven't found what you came here for. What the journey was for, you came here for yourself not for me, not for your father, and not for anyone else. Sharon, you're wrong, I would've loved the old you, I'm also wrong, because I know I would love you in any given circumstances, the old or the new. Even if you're scarred or damaged, I will still love you. I will, even on nights you cry yourself to sleep or on days you want to pretend that everything is fine, that you are fine. I would still love you in any version of you this world will show me. No, I'm not gonna ask you to love me as much as I love you. All I want is for you to love yourself, the you now and the old you. Maybe when you do you'll understand what I mean."