CHAPTER 29

NO ONE'S POV

She's sure it will be the best thing she'll ever do.

Sharon slowly let go of Chaeyoung hands and the latter continue to walk not noticing her whole world has slipped from her. Few more steps and Chaeyoung realize that she's not holding Sharon. She panicked, her empty hands is worst than not having to wake up tomorrow. She starts her search only to find the Japanese standing a few feet from her.

There was this awkward silence between them, they stood there for a while looking at the smoke each other breathed out. Chaeyoung grew worried, Sharon has lost her smile but her feet wouldn't move, it has lost all of its strength. Her head starts to hurt, she's not sure if it's because she drank two glasses of wine, or is it because Sharon is looking at her with those sad eyes? All she could do is look at the Edelweiss with pleading eyes as if she was asking her to hurry up and get back to her.

MN : "I wanted to know something."

CY : "Ask me anything." She said nervously.

MN : "What if the day that I get to fix myself never comes? What if I'll be like this forever? What are you gonna do Chaeng?"

Chaeyoung took a while to respond, not because she don't know what to tell her but because everything feels like it's falling apart.

CY : "I...." She hesitates. "If that day doesn't come then be it. I want to help you, I'll even break myself so I can use does pieces to fix you. If you think we can't then I'll be here, I'll take the beating and we can save whatever is left of you. But it's all what ifs, we can try until we see the answer. So please come back here."

Sharon walks closer to Chaeyoung.

MN : "I wasn't sure about this, I wanted to deny it because I didn't want you to sacrifice anything for me and I still don't think I deserve someone like you. I keep thinking about it but I couldn't come to a conclusion not until now. Chaeng I found myself in you."

And Chaeyoung didn't understand what Sharon meant. The girl took her hand, squeezed it a few times to get at least a word from Chaeyoung.

 The girl took her hand, squeezed it a few times to get at least a word from Chaeyoung

CY : "Huh?"

MN : "I know it's confusing. But it's the truth, I thought all this time I have to search for it in place, I did but I grew tired of it and accepted that I'm not gonna find myself anymore. That I'll live the rest of my life following the path that my father made. Until you came until you force your way into me. I never thought you can have a home in a person, I never thought that I'll ever feel like living again. I know I said it before, I'm broken my wounds are deep it would probably take a while to heal but I want to give it another try. Chaeng I'm ready to forget the past if it's a future with you. It's a lot to take and I'm not forcing you, I'm just saying that I'm thankful that I have you. Chaeyoung-san I hope this time my feelings could reach you properly. I love you!"