CHAPTER 15

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

MN : "Now that we're done with that. Let's talk before we go back. I have something I want to tell you."

I just nodded back at her. She sat next to me on the floor, the two of us just stared at the open window, watching the peaceful sky.

MN : "About last night...."

CY : "Oh it was nothing."

MN : "No it's not, I remember... I know I cried and said stuff. I'm sorry and I'm grateful that you picked me up."

CY : "That's fine, it happens sometimes. One time I drunk so much my friend had to drag me to my bed haha. So don't worry about it." I said trying to light up things a little.

MN : "Aren't you gonna ask me why I said those things?"

CY : "I don't really wanna pry on it. Besides, there's a reason why we hide things right?"

MN : "But still I think I owe you an explanation."

CY : "No, you don't have to."

MN : "Hmm I want to, that's if you'll let me"

CY : "Okay, I'll listen but you don't have to tell me everything okay? Just whatever you feel like."

Before she starts talking again, she suddenly moved closer to me. I felt her elbow touching mine.

MN : "Hai.... I know it's confusing, we never really have a proper talk, we don't even know that many things about each other. We don't even know each other's surname."

CY : "Then let's introduce ourselves properly."

MN : "I don't think we need that." She smiled at me.

She probably didn't want to talk about things that reminds her of whatever she's carrying.

MN : "But I do know Jeongyeon already told you about me being reluctant with everyone, she always does that, both of them. They warn people because they're afraid I'll break. I get it, they want to protect me and I'm thankful for that."

She went back to looking at the length of the horizon.

"Yes, I am but it's not about the people. It's mainly because of me, you, seeing me cry last night wasn't what I want. I wouldn't even show it to anyone. After a night of drinking, I usually wait until I get to bed before I cry or sometimes I'm too drunk I just pass out. I know you're wondering why it's a family thing. Let's say I was raised in a traditional Japanese family."

CY : "I'm sorry..."

That's the only thing I could tell her right now.

MN : "Why are you saying sorry all of a sudden???"