CHAPTER 11

NO ONE'S POV

Bern is not that far from Lauterbrunnen, it's an hour drive. If she wanted to she could've done it tomorrow but Chaeyoung knew she has to do it today. Because she couldn't miss a single time when Sharon looks perfect, she's not letting it go without capturing it beside she wouldn't want to miss her self proclaimed 6 AM date with the Edelweiss girl.

When Chaeyoung arrived back to Breeze, she hurriedly drops all her things and runs to the Cafe. It was almost two hours since the shop closed and she's probably late. The first thing she notice when she came in was all the tables are stack in the sides. The music was blasting off the speaker and the only thing that light up the place was the soft-white dim lights.

Apart from these things, she notices Jeongyeon and Seulgi sitting in the coffee bar, minding their business while Irene, Nayeon, and Sharon was standing on a sofa dancing

Apart from these things, she notices Jeongyeon and Seulgi sitting in the coffee bar, minding their business while Irene, Nayeon, and Sharon was standing on a sofa dancing. Yes, it's still the same quiet, less expressive Sharon she knows.

CY : "Hey..".

JY : "Oh kid, you're late hahaha the party has taken off." She said as she pointed at Nayeon, Irene, and Sharon who was still dancing.

SG : "It's probably about to go down soon haha!"

CY : "Mianhe..."

JY : "It's fine, it just those three can't handle alcohol that much. Here have a drink."

She said and handed her a can of beer, Seulgi moves to another sit and offers Chaeyoung to sit in the middle of her and Jeongyeon. Chaeyoung notices how Jeongyeon and Seulgi seem to be unfazed by those three.

CY : "What's with them?" She said as she gulps her beer.

JY : "Well Nayeon and Irene, have been doing this every Wednesday night since we move here."

SG : "The two of us are a chaperone, we're here to serve and don't have fun...... There you go, the lady is down." She said as she pointed at Irene, who was now sitting down.

JY : "Hahaha one down, Seul you owe me tomorrow okay?"

SG : "I know.... This betting thing is getting old, besides it's not fair. You know Irene always ends up being the first one to sit down." She said then chug the can of beer she had.

JY : "Then bet on Nayeon or Sharon."

CY : "Ehhhhh?????"

JY : "You did arrive late, you can join next time"

SG : "Betting on them is already a problem, at least if they found out I can save myself by saying I had my faith in her."

JY : "I guess you'll be the consistent loser then hahaha!"