CHAPTER 7

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Our night went on, it's mostly consist of hyung and unnie bickering about something. I guess hyung is right, Sharon does seem to be a very mysterious girl. Since she spends most of the time listening to what the married couple has to say.

I thought of making a call before I go to bed.

*OUTGOING CALL : KIM DAHYUN*

DH : "What's up? What's up?"

CY : "How are you, bro?"

DH : "We're good, unnie and I arrived back home. She's just taking a shower. What are you doing up so late in the night?"

CY : "I just came back at my hotel."

JH : "What??? You just came home? It's already 11 in the evening. Is it safe to be walking around at that time???"

CY : "Hahaha calm down, It's safe you can sleep on the road and no one will care."

DH : "You know how old people are."

JH : "I'm not even that old!"

DH : "Arraso, but what are you doing out so late? Is this a girlfriend?"

CY : "Hahaha I met some Koreans here, they own a cafe. We had dinner and didn't notice the time."

JH : "Are these people good."

CY : "Of course they are, but they're still childish."

DH : "Wait you haven't answered my question. Did you find a girlfriend?"

JH : "Stop it Dubu, you know Chaeng she's not interested in those kinds of things unlike you do. Getting overly attached with you're online girlfriend."

DH : "Yah! It's not my fault you don't have anyone to spend your time with

DH : "Yah! It's not my fault you don't have anyone to spend your time with."

CY : "Hahaha okay, okay stop fighting. I did, well it's not like that."

DH : "Wait! What?!?!?!"

JH : "Son Chaeyoung stop joking around."

CY : "I'm not, I met her the other day. Turns out she works in the cafe and I think I might go home with a wife."

DH : "Now looks who's rushing into marriage."

CY : "I know, I'm sorry for making fun of you."

JH : "So you're saying you just called to tell us you have a girlfriend?"

CY : "It's not like that, she's not my girlfriend yet....."