Chapter 4- love my life

-.-.-.-Xavier's P.O.V(finally)-.-.-.-.-

"Xavier you dad wants you." said my best friend, and beta, Josh, told me. "K thanks man." I said.

I walked through the halls of the pack house. Got in the elevator and pressed the first floor button.

When I got to the big white double doors I knocked then I heard a muffled 'Come in'. I opened the door and saw my dad with his glasses on looking through paperwork. "Oh hello there son." My dad said. "Hey dad, Josh said you wanted to talk to me." I informed (hehe I used a big word) my dad. "Ah yes my son I wanted to tell you that we are having a meeting with the White Claw and Dark Fang pack(wow I'm so proud of myself I came up with those names right off the bat)." My dad told me. "Why dad?" I asked. "Because we have an issue to cover with our and their packs." he answered. I was confused what was this 'issue' we had to cover. I was almost out the door when my dad said "Oh and the meeting is right now on the yard." What the hell! Right now! Why?! "Ok." was all I could say.

I walked to the yard and saw about 2,000 people on the yard. I waited for about five minutes until my dad walk on stage with Alpha James and Alpha Robert ( heh that's the name of a friend of mine). "Hello there Dark Fang and White Claw pack." My dad said. A bunch of 'Whoops' and 'Yeas' were heard through out the crowd. "We are all gathered here because we have and issue to talk about." Said Alpha James. The crowd became silent no one dared say a word. "And the issue are rouges." Said Alpha Robert. After the word 'Rouges' left his mouth every one started growling, especially me. Well what can I say, I am a soon-to-be Alpha. "What is there to discuss just kill them." Said someone in the crowd. A bunch of 'Yeas' were said in the crowd. "We don't plan on doing that." Said my dad. That got me really angry.

Kill the rouges

Rouges are terrible creatures

They are out casts

They deserve death

That was all that went through my mind. I stomped my way up the to the stage. "AND WHY NOT?!" I roared. "Calm down son we have a reason-" I cut off my dad. "OH YEA AND WHAT IS IT?!" I yelled trying to fight my wolf. "Because we found out they travel and we asked every pack in the world and some said they haven't had an attack by those rouges." Answered Alpha James. "But we are having this meeting to say.... Be prepared, we never know what they are up to. And we asked for a description for these Rouges and they say there are four, three girls and one boy. They all have Icy blue eyes and light blonde hair, and are now going to SunPark Valley High, now that you know the discussion is over." Said my dad. 'Wait did he say SunPark Valley High, DAMNIT THATS WHERE IM GOING THIS YEAR!' I thought. I got really mad and said "BUT-" I had so many questions. But my dad being my dad cut me off. "I said the discussion is OVER!" He roared.

'Wow I love my life' (see the sarcasm;D)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hello my dear unicorns,

Sorry this is kinda late but I was uh... Busy? Nah that's not true I don't have an excuse.... So.... Yeah I'm really weally feally beally SOWWYYYY😭😭😭😭 any ways i wanted to say that I'm now going to update on weekends. I KNOW IM SOWWYYYY😩😩😩😩😩 but you can live with it😊😊😊

Anyways bye bye my unicorns