Chapter 13- project

-.-.-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-.-

I was in art 'till there was an announcement for all juniors to go to the gym.

When we got there, most of the juniors were already there. After everyone was there Mr. Winston, our principle, got on stage. Mr. Winston was a wolf, almost every staff was a wolf.

"Hello everybody!" Mr. Winston said in the microphone. A bunch of students greeted him back. "Some of you might be wondering why I brought you here." he said. He got a bunch of stuff said back to him. "Well today is our annual baby project for juniors!" He said excitedly.

'Baby project what's that?' Asked my wolf, Winter.

'I know as much as you... Wait Winter why haven't you been talking to me?" I asked her

'Well what did you expect, we just found our mate... I was planning.' she said mischievously.

'Oh no' I said before she cut me off.

I sighed and paid my attention back to our principal. "Ok now for those who are wondering the baby project is when a couple, boy and girl, are given a mechanical baby and have to take care of it like parents." He explained. Every one groaned except me. I love children, I have always wanted at least four children.

I sighed knowing Xavier's the only one who's supposed to give me children. "Alright now that I'm done pick your partners!" he said. I looked to my left and saw a lot of girls trying to get Xavier to be their partner. I sighed and switched my gaze and saw Allison coming towards me.

"So who's going to be your partner?" She asked. I just shrugged while looking around.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw Xavier behind me. He was blushing and he also looked nervous. "U-Uh... Wel I was wondering if you Uh.. Wanted to be partners?" He asked nervously. "Sure I don't see why not." I answered while grinning. His whole face lit up and his lips broke out in a grin. "Really?" He asked.

"Really." I said. He did the most unexpected thing, he hugged me. It took me a while until I hugged back. "Ok now everyone come up with your partners." Mr. Winston said.

When it was our turn we went up. I got a bunch of glares of envy from girls. I took the mechanical child and held it like a mother would. Xavier looked at me shocked and a small smile was placed on his lips. "How'd you learn to be a great mother?" He asked. "Well I have four childish siblings, when I was eleven I worked as a babysitter, and my mom showed me how to do motherly things when I was a child for when I grow up." I answered.

"So... I'm guessing you like children?" He said. "Like children no I don't like children." I answered, I watched as his smile faltered. "I love children!" I said while laughing at how Xavier looked at me confused then started laughing along with me.

When the bell rang I went to dismissal. I saw my siblings and ran to them. When I got closer I saw them all blushing. Apparently the baby project was for fifteen and up which meant they were in on it too. I saw Sapphire with Josh, Violet with Ted, and Chance with Allison.

I ran up to them with the child in my arms. Xavier and I had an agreement that we would share the child and some days I would go to his house and he would come to my house for the day. I was suddenly tapped on the shoulder, I turned around and was greeted with my mates beautiful face. "Here's my number incase you need help." He said while handing me a piece of paper.

On the piece of paper read...

571-368-3853
-Xavier ;)

I giggled at the winking face and looked up to find no Xavier. I sighed and got bored because Xavier wasn't here and my siblings were planning with their partners.