Chapter 19- body

-.-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-.-

After a while of hugging and stuff like that we finally left the hospital. I found out my jaw was broken so they wired my mouth shut and gave me pliers (wtf).

When I reached the pack house I got glares sent from everyone in the house. Xavier noticed this and growled at everyone and everyone went back to what they were doing.

We reached Xavier's room and he went in his walk-in closet and came out with a notebook and pencil.

"Here since you can't talk why don't you write." He explained while handing me the notebook. I looked at him and nodded. I opened the notebook and write in it and showed him.

'I'm thirsty'

He read it and left the room. When he left I looked around and saw a picture. It had Xavier, Allison, and Ted. They were all siting on a tree branch looking down at the camera. Allison had a grin and her hands were on her lap. Ted was also grinning while holding up two fingers. The one that caught my eye was Xavier.

Xavier looked about ten years old and he had his thumb in his mouth (omg!) while holding a teddy bear. I tried holding back a laugh but it escaped.

Xavier came in and looked at me confused. Then he saw the picture in my hand and his eyes widened. "Hey!" He said. I looked at him, laughed, and started running out the door.

I was running through the hallways and saw a door that said 'DO NOT ENTER' I giggled and went in (Tara! You idiot!).

I shut the door behind me and looked around. It was pitch black but I could barely make out and outline. I squinted my eyes and tried to find out what it was. I walked up towards it and started feeling it.

My eyes widened in shock when I found out what it was. It was a-

My thoughts were interrupted when Xavier burst through the door and saw me. His eyes widened when he saw my hand touching it.

He grabbed my hand roughly and tugged me out of the room. I looked at him with shocked eyes and he looked down at me with regret.

I went to Xavier's room and took out my notebook.

'What was that?

He looked at me and sighed. "I'm sorry." he muttered. "But I can't tell you." He said. I looked at him angrily.

'Why?!'

"Because- I just can't!" He said frustrated.

'I'm your mate you shouldn't keep secrets from me!'

He looked at me again and groaned. "You kept the secret of being a wolf from me." He muttered.

'Well I had a reason!'

He looked at the notebook and looked at me again. "I do too!" He yelled. I cringed at the sudden loud voice.

'What is it?'

He looked at the notebook and sighed. "I don't want you to reject me." He muttered but I still heard it.

'I won't

He sighed and ran a hand through his brown hair. "You will." He muttered.

'I won't I promise!

"You will." He said a little louder. I sighed and shook my head.

'Look Xavier all I need is for you to tell me why you had a dead body in that room'

___________________________

A/N PLEASE READ!

FUNFACT:

Cherries can cause cells to commit suicide. Wtf!

Hey there unicorns,

Whoa what will happen next! Why does Xavier have a dead body in that room!?

Well you'll never know.

JK! Maybe next chapter.

It depends on you guys!

Anywhosies people of the day are....

-@thewanderess

Why: commenting and thanks for critiquing this story

-@twiggycat

Why: voting

Anyways there's one thing I would like you to do

Please check out this book it's called

Love at first sight

But before you read it I have a warning

It has sexual content

And why do I want you to check it out?

BECAUSE IM THE CO-AUTHOR!

WOOHOO!

We already have two chapters up.

The author is

whitegirl0517

Please check it out

Anywhosies remember

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

DRINK MILK

~Vic XOXO