Chapter 11- preparing

-.-.-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-.-

The day went by fast.

When I got out from school I see Sapphire, Violet, and Chance waiting for me. Chance was leaning on a tree with his phone out, Violet was waving at me while yelling out my name, and Sapphire was watching Violet with an amused expression.

As I was walking I got glares from the girls in the school. I sighed and ran up to them. "Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Tara, can we go shopping please?" Asked Sapphire while clasping her hands together as if she was praying, and giving me puppy dog eyes. I groaned and said "Sorry Sapphire we can't I was planning on finding a job this weekend." I said while rubbing my forehead.

"Oh pretty please, Chance can take me, a-and I won't waste a lot of money, oh please." Sapphire said while pushing her bottom lip out adding to her cuteness. "Ugh fine I guess." I said as I gave in. She got up and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Oh thank you thank you thank you!" She said enthusiastically. I giggled and looked towards Chance who was as pale as a ghost.

My giggle turned into a full blown laugh at the face Chance had. When my laughter died down I wiped my tears and then noticed two girls running towards us. As they got closer I noticed it was Allison and Brittany. When they got to us I noticed they didn't break a sweat.

"Hey we heard you were going shopping can we go with you?" Asked Allison. "Oh no I'm not goi-" I was cut off when Violet clasped a hand over my mouth, smiled at the two girls and answered "She meant to say that she would be glad to have you guys join."

I glared at her and licked her hand. "EEEK!" She yelled as she quickly took her hand off my mouth and wiped it in her cream long-sleeved shirt. I laughed and placed my hand on her shoulder. "I guess you guys can come." I told Allison and Brittany. A grin was placed on their faces and they giggled a little. "Ok great! Here is our phone numbers!" They said acting all cheery and bubbly.

They gave me a slip of paper and it read.

671-541-6184
- Allison

671-373-4184
-Brittany
(I just put random numbers so don't try them out)

I looked up and noticed that they left, so I turned around and saw Chance, Violet, and Sapphire having grins adorned in their faces.

I looked at them weirdly, "What are you guys smiling at?" I asked. "Tara you got friends!" Sapphire said while still having the grin. I looked at them with a fake hurt expression. "Wow so your saying I can't make friends?" I asked. I was trying so hard not to laugh when I saw Sapphires happy expression turn into panicked expression.

"Cmon we better get home." I said walking in front of all of them

-.-.-.-Arriving At Home-.-.-

When we got home I dropped my back pack and ran up the stairs. When I got to my room I flopped on my bed and noticed a piece of paper fly out of my pocket.

I picked it up and noticed these were the numbers Allison and Brittany gave me. I decided I was going to call them so that we can meet up at the mall after I was done doing my business. I went to the bathroom and took a shower after I was done I went to my closet and picked out and lacy pink set of undergarments. I also picked out a red tank-top that had a white rose on it and some black skinny jeans. I let my hair loose from the pony tail it was in, and it fell down to about five inches above my ankles.

I then took out my contacts, after that I blinked a few times 'till my vision wasn't blurry and looked in the mirror. In the mirror was a beautiful girl that looked nothing like the girl I saw this morning. I sighed and took out the piece of paper, got my phone, and dialed Allison's phone number

One ring

Two rings

Three rings

'Hello? Allison White speaking'

"Hey Allison." I said

'Omg hey Tara'

"Hey so about the trip to the mall." I told her

'Oh their is a mall at 23 St.Park street we can meet their?' She asked me

"Sure I don't mind oh and can you pick us up?" I asked

'Sure I got a car and drivers license'

"K so see you tomorrow." I said

'K bye see you later'

I took the phone out of my ear and pressed the 'end call' button. I sighed and rolled over and looked at my clock I was 8:59. I groaned and got up and went down stairs to get dinner started.

I made lasagna we all ate and when we were done I washed the dishes. I went to my room put on my panda p.j's and rolled into bed.

'Today was a long day' I thought before I was consumed by darkness.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

FUNFACT:

Polar bears are left handed. OMG.

Hey my beautiful unicorns,

I updated this because I was bored and didn't have anything to do so yea I hope you guys are happy

Bye-bye my beautiful unicorns

With love,

Vic (my nickname)