Chapter 15-dream

-.-.-.-Xavier's P.O.V-.-.-

I felt sadness, shock, and doubt enter my body. I looked confused at my steak and salad. "What's wrong?" Asked my mom. "Nothing." I said quietly. "No something is wrong now tell me!" She demanded. My palms started sweating because telling her what's wrong means telling her I have a mate, yes I haven't told my parents.

I sighed and started rubbing my hands together. "U-Uh mom there I-is something I g-got to tell y-you." I stuttered. "Ok go on." My mom urged me. "Well I kinda found my m-mate." I said

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"What?!" She yelled. "I wanna meet her!" she yelled yet again. "Son when did you find her?" My dad asked calmly but I knew he was shocked. "W-well I kinda found about a m-month ago." I said in a whisper but I knew they heard me.

"What?!" My parents yelled at the same time. "How come you didn't tell us?" My mom said sadly. "Well it's because she's a h-human." I stuttered, d*mn it I need to stop stuttering. "human?" My dad asked shocked. I merely nodded my head.

"WAAAAH! WAAAH!"

We all jumped out of out seats and looked around. Then it hit me

The baby

Oh no! Wait I put that thing to sleep Didn't I. Was it Allison's or Ted. I looked at the two and they shook their heads. I sighed and went to my room. I was the 'baby' shaking and making crying noises. I groaned and grabbed the baby and sang it to sleep.

Once it fell asleep I put it in the crib. No we did not buy the crib for the 'baby'. No this is Allison's old crib. I went outside and saw everyone (my mom, dad, Ted etc.) sitting there eating without me. "How dare you eat without the future Alpha." I said jokingly. They all laughed or at least smiled.

I immediately ate my food and went to my room. I took my phone out and went through Tara's account on Instagram. No I do not stalk her sister gave me her account. Sara, no Sophia, no that's not her name, Sapphire. Yah that's it!

I started cracking up when I saw a picture she just posted and it said 'my friend thinks he's smart he said that the only food that can make you cry is an onion so I threw a coconut at his face'.

After half an hour looking through her account I noticed she never took pictures of herself. She wasn't ugly, and I really wanted to see her out of school.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. Allison walked through the door and closed it. "Yes?" I asked. "U-um Xavier I was wondering if you wanted Tara's phone number?" She asked shyly. I looked at her shocked and nodded my head slowly.

She took out her phone and told me her number (Tara's). When we were done she scurried of to her room. I looked at my phone debating wether I should text Tara. I sighed and started texting.