Chapter 10- fight

-.-.-.-Xavier's P.O.V-.-.-.-

I woke up to the sun shining through my eyelids. I couldn't get any sleep because I was worried about my mate. She didn't come to school yesterday, and that got me REALLY worried.

Anyways I got up and took a shower and did my business. I went in my closet and picked out a black V-neck and some navy blue jeans. I went down stairs, made a piece of toast and ate it. I got in my black Ferrari and drove to school.

When I arrived I stepped out of the car and was crowded by people in the blink of an eye. I was pretty popular so this wasn't surprising. I was talking to Mike, my third in command, 'till a scent hit me hard. 'MATE' My wolf kept chanting. I looked around 'till I found my mate talking with a human boy. Me and my wolf got mad, so I stomped over there 'till I heard there conversation.

"Did you get the job?" Asked the boy hopefully. "Yep." my beautiful mate said popping the 'P'. "Great! If we keep this up we can pay for Violet!" Said the boy gleefully.

I didn't know who this guy was so I was protective of my mate. So I went over there and ripped the arm that I noticed was draped over my mates shoulders. I pushed the guy and yelled ".Don't f*cking touch her!" The boy looked at me shocked then the shock turned to anger. "Don't f*cking order me around like a maid!" He yelled as he punched me. I noticed there was a crowd around us, and my mate was looking at us shocked and angry. I looked back at the boy and punched him. "Don't talk to me like that you b*stard!" I yelled. The guy looked pissed but what really caught my attention was the way my mate looked at me with so much anger. "Enough!" My mate shouted through the crowd. We both stopped and looked at her. "Who the hell are you?! And how dare you just come here and punch him!" she yelled at me.

I couldn't believe it, my mate was protecting some boy who was touching her!

I looked at my mate shocked. She then turned to the boy and yelled "And you how dare you fight back?!" The guy looked mad "How dare I?! He was the one that ordering me around like a puppy and punching me for no god d*mn reason!" He yelled at my mate. He then noticed what he did and all the color drained from his face. "DID YOU JUST F*CKING YELL AT ME?! BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED I WAS THE ONE THAT WORKED MOST OF THE F*CKING D*MN TIME!" She yelled with her face red from anger. The boy was scared sh*t less and looked at my mate. "Sorry big sis." he said silently. Wait did he just say big sis, oh no! "And you!" She yelled pointing at me "You never answered my first f*cking question!" She said a little more calm. "Uh.. I-I'm Xavier." I stuttered out quietly. I stuttered? Wow big bad alpha is tamed in an hour.

"Oh now why were you fighting my brother?" She asked a little more calmly. "Uh... B-because I-I um..." Before I could make an excuse the bell rang. Wow saved by the bell, I am thankful. I rushed to my first period class.

-.-.-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-.-

"Oh now why were you fighting my brother?" I asked even though I new the answer. "Uh... B-because I-I um..." Before he could finish the bell rang signaling first period class. He walked well more like ran to his first period class. I went over to my first period class which was with him.

When I reached my class I entered and sat down in my seat. I got a bunch of glares from my classmates. Great, just great.

The day went by pretty fast and it was now lunch. I hurriedly grabbed my food and went outside to a tree where I was supposed to meet my siblings.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my siblings running towards the tree. Violet sat down to my right, Sapphire to my left, and Chance sat in front of me.

"Hey guys." I said to them. Then I noticed Sapphire looked nervous. "What happened Sapphire?" Once she heard her name roll of my tongue she flinched and looked up at me. "I-I.... Please don't get mad." she said in a whisper. I motioned for her to go on, "W-Well I kinda, sorta, found my mate." Sapphire said in a rush.

We all looked at her shocked. My little girl is growing up. I did the most unexpected thing, I squealed and hugged her with tears in my eyes. My siblings didn't even know about my mate, so I also felt guilty. After a few minutes I felt a someone behind me, so I turned around and was met with forest green eyes. It was my mate and behind him were about six people. I looked at them surprised and shocked.

"Um... Do you need help?" Violet asked. "You guys the new kids, right?" Asked a girl with black hair and blue eyes. "Yea..." I answered. "Well would you mind if we sit with you?" The girl asked again. "Sure why not." answered Violet. The group sat down and my mate sat next to me. I noticed Sapphire was blushing and the guy next to her was staring at her, then it hit me, they were mates. I decided to break the awkward silence "My name is Tara Collins and these are my siblings." I said while pointing at Sapphire, Chance, and Violet. Violet grinned and said "My name is Violet Collins." "The name's Chance Collins." Chance said while glaring at my mate. "My name is Sapphire Collins." Sapphire said shyly.

"Well nice to meet you guys my name is Allison White." Said a girl that looked like the female version of my mate. "I'm Brittany Western." said the girl with black hair and blue eyes. "I'm Ted White." Said a younger version of my mate. "I'm Josh Gordan." Said a guy with black hair and green eyes, or Sapphires mate. "I'm Michael Yerston." Said a guy with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. "And I'm Xavier White." my mate said. i looked at him and noticed the emotions in his eyes, love, lust, and want. I turned my head and tried to stop myself from blushing with worked. Then I noticed Ted looking at a blushing Violet and a shocked Allison looking at Chance. Then I noticed they were all mates. Oh no! They are growing up.

RRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG

I heard the bell ring and I hurriedly grabbed my stuff and went to P.E

'Great just great'

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

FUNFACT:

The song 'ring around the rosy' is a song about a virus. Creepy.

Hello my unicorns,

I'm super sorry about the late update, I don't even have an excuse.

Anyways bye-bye my unicorns