Bonus Chapter- A Peek Of The Future

-.-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-

I went to our bed while thinking how I'm going to tell my siblings. Once my head got the soft pillow I fell into darkness.

_____Dream___

I was looking at a girl with long wavy brown hair and blue eyes, she looked about 8 years old. She ran towards an older version of me while yelling "Mommy! Mommy! Look!".

She had a flower crown made out of lilies in her hands "Aw... Sweetie it's beautiful!" The older version squealed. Then out came a girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. "Tyler! There you are! Your father was worried!" She yelled while running towards the girl.

"Sorry mommy." She said ashamed. The older version of me sighed and ruffled the girls hair with a smile. "It's fine but don't run off like that ok?" She said softly. "Ok." The blonde girl said with a huge smile. "Now where are your brothers?" Future me asked.

"I don't know." She said while looking around. "Dylan! Blake!" Future me yelled. Then the two girls joined. Suddenly a rustle was heard in another pair of bushes.

An older Xavier jumped out and ounces on future me and two other boys pounced on the two girls. "Hey get off!" Future me said while giggling. "Nah. I'm fine here." Future Xavier said while pretending to get comfortable.

After a while of laying down future Xavier got off of future me and kissed my stomach. "Hurry up daddy is waiting." Future Xavier said softly. "Hey don't rush them their only two months old." Future me said while hugging her stomach.

They both started laughing and fell down on the floor. "Hey mommy?" Tyler, I'm guessing, asked. "Yea sweetie." Future me answered. "Did you eat another baby?" She asked. Future me choked on her own breath and looked at Tyler weirdly. "No..." She said slowly. "Aw... I thought we were having another sibling." She said looking at the ground in disappointment.

Future me sighed. "I was gonna tell you guys on Easter but I guess I could tell you now." Future me said. "What is it?" A boy with blue-green eyes asked. "Well your gonna-

___________________________

I woke up panting and looked around. My gaze slowly fell to an arm draped over my little bump. I smiled softly and rubbed my stomach. I looked at Xavier's sleeping face and slightly ran my fingers in his hair. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes.

He gave me a lazy smile and placed his hand on my stomach. "Can't wait." he whispered. "Me too." I whispered back.

"Seven more months."

___________________________

Hey guys

I decided to make this bonus chapter just before I finished the book

Anyways sorry for not updating my other books frequently but I HAVE A REASON

I'm in Beaverton, Oregon 😱😱 I might get to meet Tara

Nah just playing

But anyways sorry it's short but I couldn't right more since its like 5:00 am here so yea

anyways remember

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

GET READY FOR THE SEQUEL

~Vic XOXO