Chapter 29- Luna Ceremony

-.-.-Xavier's P.O.V-.-

Holy crap.

There she was. Tara was wearing a beautiful red, sleeve less, dress. It was short in the front and long in the back. The chest had a bunch of crystals embedded in it. She also has some black heels.

She slowly went down the steps and almost trips over one. I'm immediately at her side and wrapped an arm around her waist. "It's okay. I'm just not used to heels." She said.

"Ok. Well the packs waiting for you." I said. She nodded her head and went down the rest of the stairs.

Click clack click clack

I focused on the sound of her heels hitting the floor. As we got near the party we could here the music blasting. Tara faced her sisters and smiled. I smiled too and saw Ted staring at Violet.

I was grinning now when I saw Josh staring at Sapphire. When we reached the party everyone and everything, stops. The music gets shut off, the people dancing stood still, the people chatting on the side stopped talking, and even the drunkards stopped moving.

I grabbed Tara's hand and led her to the stage. "Hello everyone." I said in the mic. Almost everyone clapped. "You must be wondering why we're here? Well as some of you may know I found my mate." After I said that many people clapped and whistled.

"So here we are, doing the Luna Ceremony." I said. After that everyone cheered. I motioned for Tara to come closer and I grabbed her hand. I held it out and left it there.

I grabbed a dagger that was rimmed with gold. I set it on Tara's hand and sliced it. She cringed and her palm turned red from the blood.

"Now Tara Hellen Collins (haha you found out her middle name!) do you swear to protect the Dark Moon Pack with all your heart and for all your life?" I asked. "Yes." She said. I wanted to break out in a grin but I had to keep my serious facade.

"Do you swear to never ever betray your pack nor mate?" I asked. "Yes." She answered again. I sliced my palm and softly placed it on hers. "By the power of the Dark Moon Pack alpha I now declare you Luna of the Dark Moon Pack!" I yelled, ignoring the fireworks that shot up my arm.

The crowd burst into claps, whistles, and cheers. Tara looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and leaned in for a kiss. Her smiled widened and she leaned in until our lips were touching.

The Sparks were stronger this time. Our lips moved in sync as we ignored the cheers. I smiled into the kiss and licked her bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I felt her smiled and she deepened the kiss.

This amazing kiss was stopped when someone pulled Tara behind them. I opened my eyes and saw Chance.

'How dare he?! Rip his head off' my wolf yelled. 'No because mate will be mad at us.' I explained. He growled but went to the back of my head.

I went back to reality and saw Chance and Tara fighting. "No! I don't care! I'm not some pup you boss around!" Tara yelled. "Your my sister and I have the right to boss you around!" He yelled at Tara. "Excuse me! Who is the one that works every day?! Who is the one that brings food on your plate every day?! Who is the one that had to eat your scraps when we were younger?! I rarely had good when mom and dad died! I had to eat scraps when all you guys left were bones!" She yelled at him.

Chance looked shocked. He wasn't the only one most of the pack looked at them shocked and then started to growl. They were already protective of their Luna. Then I heard a bark.

Wait what? I turned around and saw the most adorable sight. Little Luna (Tara's puppy) was wearing a dress. Violet and Sapphire were carrying her. Luna was wearing a black dress with white polka dots and a blue ribbon.

"Omg! That's so cute!" I heard Tara squeal. Well I was jealous. She squealing over a puppy and not over me.

Wow. Something is wrong with me. "Aw... Xavier's sad that Tara isn't paying attention to him." I heard Sapphire say. I could just hear the smirk in her voice. Tara giggled and I heard her walk over to me. Part of me was glad and the other part was nervous.

Suddenly I felt slender arms wrapped around my waist and I also felt the Sparks. I felt someone rest their chin on my shoulder and then I heard a whisper. "It's ok I'm always thinking about you." I heard Tara whisper I my ear. I shivered and I swear I felt her smirk.

What am I? A smirking detector?

Anyways I turned around and saw Tara not smirking but smiling. She pulled back but didn't get anywhere because I pulled her back.

"The same with you." I whispered seductively in her ear. I felt her shiver slightly and I smirked. She pulled back and smiled softly.

"Thanks." She whispered before running off with Sapphire, Violet, Brittany, and Allison. Allison leaned in a whispered something in Tara's ear which made her giggle and take a glance at me. She turned back to Allison and nodded which then made Allison giggle.

I sighed and went to the punch bowl to get a cup of punch. The music blasted through the speakers as the DJ went up on stage. I looked at the purple, blue, and pink lights on the stage, took a sip of my punch, and sighed. "Hey man." I heard a male voice say.

I turned to my side and saw Ted. "Hey." I said back before I took a sip. "We haven't talked in a while." He said. "Yea man." I said still staring at the stage. "Look can you keep a secret?" He asked. "Meh. Sure." I answered.

He got closer and leaned into my ear.

"I think Violet's pregnant with my child."

___________________________

1030 words

A/N PLEASE READ

OMG VIOLET'S PREGGERS!!

I guess... Well how about we have a vote.

Who ever wants to have Violet preggers comment 'yes please' CUZ we can never forget our manners. And if Violet can't be preggers then comment 'no thank you' because no matter what manner shall NEVER be forgotten.

Anyways sorry for the late update

And plus the books almost over

BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL

If you want

Anyways remember

COMMENT TO VOTE IF VIOLET SHOULD BE PREGGERS

VOTE

AND

TIME WARP

~Vic XOXO