Chapter 30- Surprise Gone Bad (Please read A/N)

-.-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-

I was having the time of my life in here.

The feeling of people's happiness is like a bullet to the chest.

But not just a bullet. No no, this bullet was actually a land covered with unicorns, rainbows, and candy. I was I la la land.

Right now I was with the girls and we were all talking. I sneaked a little glance at Xavier and saw him talking to his brother. His brother whispered something in his ear which made Xavier go wide eyed and take a glance at me.

I raised an eyebrow, confused, but brushed it off. I saw Sapphire and Violet arguing quietly and I let my curiosity get the best of me. I walked up to them and placed my hands on my hips.

"Whatcha guys going on about here?" I asked. They froze and slowly turned their heads to look at me. "U-Uh well.... You see-" Sapphire was caught off by barking. I looked down and saw one of my prized possessions (😉). I picked up my little Luna and started baby talking her.

"Who's the cutest puppy ever huh? You are. Yes you are." I said in a baby voice. I plopped a big smooch on Luna's face and set her down. She started clawing at my leg, asking to be picked up again. "Ok fine baby." I said and picked her up.

I walked to the punch bowl where Xavier was but left to go with the other guys. I placed Luna down and served myself a cup of punch. Let's hope it wasn't spiked. I picked Luna up with my free hand and walked back to the girls only to find them gone.

"Uh... Where did they go?" I accidentally asked aloud. Suddenly the song went from pop to a slow song and the crowd parted like the Red Sea. There was a spotlight hitting me and I looked down the path that suddenly had rose petals. I slowly walked down the path. Carefully stepping in the petals.

With every step a soft 'crunch' was heard. When the path stopped I felt someone take Luna from my arms. I was to focused on the outline of the man in front of me to notice. Finally the spotlight turned on and what I saw took my breath away...

Z
A
D
X
Z
A
S
G
Z
H
U
Z
A
T
S
B
Z
K
X
X
E
D
C
L
D
H
D
F
D
F
Y
F
H
D
G
D
M
U
D
H
L
D
H
F
H
U
F
D
H
F
J
U
F
Y
F
C
C
F
D
F
C
C
D
D
C
F
F
F
F
F
F
F
F
A
A
F
G
D
S
U
S
D
D

Because I was laughing.

There in front of me was Chance with shaving cream on his face. Not only that but he covered with chocolate syrup and had feathers stuck to him. So he looked like a brown and white chicken.

I was laughing so hard and so were everyone else. "Xavier!" I heard an angry cry from none other than the brown and white chicken in front of me (Chance). "Yes?" Said a voice behind me.

I turned around and saw Xavier wiping tears out of his eyes because he was laughing so much. "You *sshole!" Chance yelled.

"Well what happened?" I asked Xavier while ignoring Chance. "Well we told him that Allison was going to go down the path you went down and that he should stand where he's standing now. So then we attacked him and made him look like that." he explained while gesturing to Chance.

"Oh." I said. Then the music turned back on and I started dancing.

That's how the night ended.

_Time Skip brought to you by Fruit Loops__

I woke up to sore feet. I tried to get off of the bed but collapsed to the ground. I looked at my feet and saw they were red. Must have been because of the dancing.

I looked at the bed and saw Xavier sleeping. I walked, well more like limped, to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and gasped.

My face looked horrible. My make up was smeared all over the place and my hair looked like a birds nest. I sighed and got to work.

After a while I finally looked decent but then gasped again. It was Father's Day. I sighed and went to the closet and got the bag.

I went to the kitchen and started breakfast. I set the bag on the table and then the breakfast. I heard thundering footsteps go down the stairs and sighed.

It's show time.

-.-.-Xavier's P.O.V-.-

I woke up to no Tara. I shot up from the bed and looked around. I sprinted to the bathroom and looked around. Even the cabinets.

I looked in the other rooms and saw no sign of Tara. I ran down the stairs and saw Tara siting in a chair and behind the table. There were plates with bacon, pancakes, eggs, and sausages. There was also a bag in front of a plate opposite of Tara's plate. So I'm guessing that plate's mine.

I sat down and looked at the bag weirdly. "Open it." I heard a sweet voice say. I looked up and saw Tara urging me to open the bag. I shrugged and opened the bag that for some reason was stapled close. When I heard the ripping of the staples I also heard Tara take a deep breath.

I looked. at the bag weirdly and then at Tara. I reached in the bag. Suddenly I felt a sticky substance on my arm (not the hand where the bag was). I looked up and saw Chance with a syrup covered spoon.

I growled and went to the fridge and took out the same thing Chance had. Tara gasped and glared in my direction. I shrugged and filled the spoon with syrup. I flicked it at Chance and he got hit right in the face.

Suddenly I felt something hit the back of my head. I turned around and saw Tara pointing at the ground. Sh*t! She looked really angry.

I slowly turned my head and saw a white stick with a two pink lines crossing each other.

I gasped in realization and looked back up to see Tara holding a green shirt with black letters.

'Future Daddy'

To be continued...
___________________________

1086 words

OMG TARA IS PREGGERS!

ANYWAYS SORRY BUT THE BOOK HAS ENDED.

Waaaaah!

But anyways you guys need to comment if you want Violet PREGGERS.

Remember 'yes please' for having violet preggers and 'no thank you' for no mini Violet.

The vote will close as soon as one had at least 20 votes.

So.. THE MORE FASTER THE VOTING THE MORE FASTER THE SEQUEL WILL COME OUT!

Anyways thanks for all the support for this story.

And I will always love you guys.

I probably wouldn't have continued this story with out your guys support.

Anyways I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Anyways remember

VOTE

COMMENT (For the sequel)

AND

CRY BECAUSE THE BOOK ENDED

~Vic XOXO