Chapter 18- hospital drama

-.-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-.-

My vision was blurry and I could only see Xavier sitting next to me.

I was scared. That was what scared me even more.

I haven't had the feeling of fear for over ten years. I let out a shaky breath and shakily looked at Xavier. Xavier.

My mate.

The one who sent part of his pack after me.

I shouldn't forgive him.

But I can't help it.

I'm in love with Xavier

I've known this for a long time but it feels so foreign in my mind. Because I haven't felt like this since the 'accident' for someone.

Suddenly the door burst open (this is where the last chapter ended) and about five people ran in. One was Josh, Sapphire's mate. Two of them were the guards that were guarding my cell. The other two looked older than anyone here but I didn't know them.

The two adults looked at Xavier with shocked eyes. "Tara these are my parents." Xavier said gesturing to the adults. "Hello." I tried to say normally but instead it came out raspy. Xavier's mom looked at me with pity but his dad looked at me shocked (hehe remember chapter 8).

"T-tara." His dad said shocked. I looked at his fathers eyes and noticed they looked familiar. "Paul." I whispered but I'm sure he heard it. "Tara." he whispered.

Suddenly I felt strong arms wrap around me. I gasped but then calmed down and wrapped my arms around Paul (YAY!). "Paul!" I heard his mate, I'm guessing, yell.

She looked at me with jealousy (WTF really?!). Paul unwrapped his arms from around me. I chuckled at Paul's mate reaction. "It's ok Ms. White I don't have eyes for your mate." I said trying to calm her down. She calmed down a little when I secretly gestured to Xavier.

Paul wrapped his arms around her and pecked her cheeks. "Tara so how are Hope and Blake?" Paul asked. When he asked that my smile disappeared and I hid my eyes with my hair. "They're not here." I said sadly. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"They........ Died." I answered looking at the window. When I stole a glance at Paul he had sadness, pity, and shock in his eyes. "How?" He asked. I shook my head and tried to stop the tears from falling (lol I don't know what happened to her parents I'm still thinking). "I don't like to talk about it." I answered sadly.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Xavier's mom hugging me. I relaxed in the hug and rested my head on her chest.

My mind drifted off to when I met Xavier. He came up and randomly punched Chance. I chuckled at the memory and how mad I was at Chance.

A growl pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw one of the guards growling at me. He came up and ripped Xavier's mom off of me. "Don't touch our Luna!" He yelled. I flinched and held my hands up in surrender.

I heard a growl and in the blink of an eye the guard was pinned to a wall. "Don't disrespect your future Luna!" Xavier growled. The guard was shaking and nodding his head. Xavier growled even louder and squeezed the hand on his neck tighter.

"Xavier s-stop." I said weakly. Xavier didn't hear me and squeezed even tighter. The guard was clawing his hand and thrashing around. "Xavier stop!" I said a little louder but Xavier still didn't hear.

I got up and slowly walked to Xavier. When I was behind him I put my hands in his shoulders but he ignored it. "XAVIER STOP!" I yelled at him.

Xavier flinched and let go of the the guard. The guard started panting, gasping, and coughing.

SLAP!

The sound ringed through the whole room. Luckily it wasn't hard enough to leave a bruise. "Don't f*cking do that ever again!" I yelled at Xavier. Xavier looked shocked and didn't move. I started panting and I looked around. Everyone was frozen his parents looked shocked, Josh and the other guard had there jaws hanging, and the guard that was gasping started breathing normally, in the floor, and holding his neck, looking at me shocked.

Xavier was the first to recover from his shock and looked at me with angry eyes. I whimpered but Xavier didn't change.

SLAP! (omg would you guys stop slapping each other)

I suddenly felt my cheek sting. Everything happened in a blur. I know I deserve it but his was going to leave a bruise. "Don't f*cking disrespect your alpha b*tch!" He yelled at me. Those simple words got my blood boiling. "I don't have a f*cking alpha *sshole!" I yelled back.

This must have gotten Xavier because then everything went to a blur. Again. I felt excruciating pain in my jaw and I also heard a 'pop'. I landed on the ground and looked up to see Xavier with his fist clenched (omg!) and his eyes black with rage.

I touched my and hissed at the pain. Yep definitely broken. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Not because of the pain in my jaw but because the pain of having the one person made for you to love, hurt you.

Purposely.

I looked down on the ground and made sure that my bangs covered my eyes. I pulled my sleeves so that they covered my head.

I looked at Xavier through my bangs. His eyes held( yes eyes hold every freaking emotion)regret, sadness, and hurt. He extended an arm to me and I backed up while whimpering. Anger then was added to the emotions in his eyes. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. He opened his eyes and they didn't have anger in them.

He slowly came closer to me and I backed up until I hit a wall. He kept coming closer and closer. I tried to back up even more but that was impossible. Xavier then quickly gripped my arm and pulled me to him.

He quickly wrapped his arms around me and shoved his face on my neck. I struggled against his strong grip but after a while I relaxed.

Suddenly I felt pressure on my neck which meant Xavier was kissing my back. "Not now." I whispered trying not to flinched in pain. He growled but pried off my neck. I looked around and saw everyone was gone.

I blushed remembering how I must have embarrassed myself in front of them. Xavier looked around and smirked. I gulped knowing what was going through his mind.

"But there's no one here baby girl." (OMG!!! *starts fangirling*) Xavier said huskily. When he said 'baby girl' I just melted, but then I remembered what just happened. I whimpered and squirmed in Xavier's arms.

Xavier's eyes soften and he tightened his grip on me not letting me go. I started struggling harder and Xavier lowered his head onto my neck. "I'm sorry baby please forgive." He said. It broke me hearing him like this. I sighed and relaxed in his arms.

I felt Xavier smile on my neck. "I forgive you but on one condition." I said. "Anything for you baby." He answered. "Promise me you won't let me down." I said while playing with his hair.

"I promise."

___________________________

FUNFACT:

Tigers skin are also had stripes not just the fur. Tattoos is what I call it.

Hello my unicorns

Sorry for the late update

I was busy with birthday, errands, and sleepovers

Anyway the people for today:

-tylerpullara

Why: she my Best Friend

-paigehylandfan

Why: she also my Best Friend

That's all unicorns

Anyways thanks for reading

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

EAT COOKIE

~Vic XOXO