Chapter 17- blood

-.-.-Xavier's P.O.V-.-.-

"I know it's you because I'm a wolf too." Tara said.

Wait what? But- but she smells like a human. No this must be a joke. Yea this is just a big fat joke that Tara, Allison, and Brittany planned.

I laughed a weird wolf laugh and Tara looked at me weirdly. "Why are you laughing?" She asked.

I went behind the tree, shifted back, and put on some shorts. I went around the tree and saw Tara looking at me with lust. I smirked and she saw me when her snapped to look at me in the eyes.

"Sweetie I was laughing at your joke, you almost got me." I said while smirking. Then she looked at me with confusion in her eyes.

"I'm not joking." She states firmly. I looked in her eyes and saw the confusion turned to anger, seriousness, and there was no sign of her lying. My eyes widened in realization.

"B-but you smell like h-human." I stuttered. She looked at me with boredom in her eyes and sighed. "Idiot, I have a friend who showed me how to make scent masking potions." She explained.

I looked at her with shock and smirked. "Prove it." as I said those words Tara immediately smirked back at me. She went behind a tree and I heard some shuffling then bones cracking.

Then a beautiful white wolf with electric blue eyes came out from behind the tree. The wolf looked at me then started coming forward. The wolf then knocked me down and I landed with a 'oof' and felt sparks erupt all around my body.

The wolf got off me and went behind the tree. Then I heard bones cracking and shuffling. Then Tara came out from behind the tree.

I looked at her shocked and sniffed the air. Suddenly Tara scent hit me hard and I also smelled a rouge scent leading towards her.

I looked at her with shocked and a slight anger because it instinct for an alpha to be mad when there's a rouge on his land. Realization dawned on Tara and she started backing away 'till she hit a tree and she looked at me with sadness, fright, and nervousness in her eyes. She turned around, picked up a little container (her contacts), and ran off.

I was about to run after her when I heard Josh's voice.

'Alpha there had been a rouge spotted on our land' he told me

'Is it female?' I asked making sure it was Tara

'Yes alpha it looks like it' he answered

'Ok capture the rouge but don't hurt it' I commanded Josh

'Ok alpha' he said and the link was cut off.

I ran back to the pack house in human form and went inside the house. I went up to my office and started paper work.

A few hours minutes later Josh came in but with blood on his clothes. I looked at him waiting for him to explain. "Alpha the rouge refuses to tell us why she's here so we had to punish her." He explained.

That got my blood boiling and I growled at Josh and Josh looked like he was about to piss his pants.

"Take me to the rouge." I spat a him angrily. He nodded and lead me to the cells and I started hearing the guards talking.

"She's a good one." One said. "Yea lets hope the alpha lets us play with her." The other said and I could practically hear his smirk.

When we reached the cell the guards saluted and opened the cell. There was a sight that broke my heart.

There was Tara in silver handcuffs, most of her body was covered with dried blood, her breathing was heavy, and the skin that was showing were covered with bruises.