Chapter 22- trouble

-.-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-.-

I ran and ran until I came to a lake. I suddenly felt thirsty (no not that kind of thirsty) so I went to the lake and started drinking.

After a while I decided to run some more. Little did I know that trouble decided to make an appearance.

After what felt like thirty minutes I started feeling something different in the air. I couldn't place my finger on it. I felt full if you know what I mean (no not after eating or while doing 'it'). I feel like I wasn't alone.

After a while of racking my brain I finally found out. But it was too late.

I heard a twig snap and I turned my head to the direction of the sound. Suddenly four huge wolves came out growling.

Holy Shizzy mc fiddle sticks!

I'm in pack territory.

Crap.

"Shift!" A gruff voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I whimpered and walked back towards a tree. They kept growling and I showed my neck in submission. Their growling lowered a little bit they still growled.

I slowly walked behind a tree and shifted. "Out!" The same gruff voice. "I don't have any clothes and I don't plan on having someone see me naked!" I snapped back. Their growls got louder and I sighed. I covered my chest and flower then came out from behind the tree.

They luckily didn't pay any attention to my 'parts'. They were all wearing shorts that hung to low. The one in the middle had dirty blonde hair and green eyes had power radiating off of him but not enough to be an alpha so I guess he's beta. The one behind him had red hair and blue eyes, he also had power but not enough to be beta or alpha so I guess he's third-in-command.

The other two behind them looked like twins, they both had Amber eyes and black hair. They must have been warriors because they also had a little of power radiating off of them.

"Name?" The beta asked a little more gentle. "Tara." Was all I said. "Come with us our alpha will decide what to do with you." He said. I cleared my throat and they looked at me confused.

"Clothes? Or is that not a privilege for rouges?" I asked sarcastically. "C'mon really it's not like you have a mate." The third-in-command said.

It hit me.

Xavier.

And my siblings.

Crap! I totally forgot about them! "Um.. Actually I do and he would kill your whole pack if he found out about me running through the pack house naked." I explained. I must have said something wrong because they started growling then started laughing. I looked at them confused.

"Look honey I'm pretty sure your rouge mate wouldn't even have the balls to kill our pack let alone the strength." One of the twins said. "I never said that he was rouge." I said walking towards them. They looked at me shocked and gulped. I smirked. "So where's the items of clothing?" I asked.

The beta went behind a tree and threw me a huge shirt. I put it on and started getting closer. "Now to the rouge cells." I said calmly. They nodded and lead the way.

After a few minutes of silence we finally arrived which I was grateful for the silence was killing me! We went inside and everyone's eyes were suddenly directed towards us. I felt many emotions such as confusion, anger, curiosity, and especially lust. I mentally gagged at the lustful stares.

After a few minutes of walking I finally snapped. "Could you horn dogs stop staring at me like I'm a piece of meat!" I shouted. All the other wolves looked at me shocked and I felt not lustful stares. "Thank you!" I said.

Suddenly I felt myself hit a chest. I fell back and looked up. I saw a guy that had black hair and blue eyes. "And you call the men horn dogs!" I heard a girl yell. I turned my head to the left and saw a girl who looked jealous.

Wait what? Me a horn dog? "Um... Sorry miss but-" I said but was suddenly cut off. "How dare you?! Can't you keep your legs closed?! That's my mate!" She yelled. "Uh... What?" I asked confused.

How was I going to close my legs when I haven't opened them at all? Woman and they jealousy.

"You heard me!" She shouted. She was about to lung at me but pack members held her back. It took a lot of pack members. I sighed and got up.

I started making my way towards her and the others looked shocked. When I was super close to her face I flicked her nose and giggles. "Silly girl I wouldn't go for your mate because I already have one!" I said while giggling.

She stopped struggling and looked at me surprised. "What?" She asked. "You heard me silly." I said giggling like a schoolgirl who got asked out by their crush. She calmed down and I walked towards the beta, third-in-command, and warriors who looked at me shocked.

"What?" I asked. They shook their heads and started walking with me following.

After a while we finally reached a pair of white doors and the beta knocked on them. We heard a muffled 'come in' and that's what we did. We came in and I saw a chestnut haired guy with gray eyes.

He looked up and growled. "Sir we brought the rouge." The beta said. "Bring him in." He said still growling. "Actually it's a 'her'." I cut in.

The alpha looked at me shocked but nodded. I knew he was alpha by all the power radiating off him. I followed his orders and went in. "Leave us." he said gruffly. The others scurried off and I sat down on one of the couches. I was comfy.

"Why are you here rouge."

___________________________

1001 words

FUNFACTS

Donkeys kill more people than plane crashes annually. FEAR THE REAL KILLERS.

Hey there guys

I'm trying to update as much as I can

Because I really want to finish this book to start another book

I know I know

Why not start it now?

Because I can barely update these three that I'm writing

And also because I'm summer I might go on vacation to a country that doesn't have Internet

I can survive because I have survived so many months without Internet with only a 4G LTE

anyways if I don't then I will tell you guys

Anyways hope you liked this chapter

And remember

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

EAT COOKIES

~Vic XOXO