Chapter 21- back home

-.-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-.-

After the little accident with Cindy me and Xavier went to his room. I jumped on Xavier's bad and laid down. Xavier smirked and flopped on top of me. Not like supporting himself with an arm. No. He is literally laying on top of me.

I gasped and wheezed while trying to get Xavier off me but my attempts were feeble. I smirked when I got an idea so I stopped moving and evened my breath.

Xavier hurriedly got off me and looked at me with shocked eyes. When he saw I wasn't dead he engulfed me in a hug. He started whimpering and I just giggled. "It's ok I'm here." I whispered soothingly in his ear.

He pushed me on the bed and hovered over me. He leaned in and smashed his lips on mine.

We started moving our lips in sync and I felt something lick my bottom lip. I giggled and waited for Xavier to realize. Xavier growled and his hand started a journey to my bum. He laid his hand on my bum and squeezed.

I gasped and Xavier smirked against my lips. I giggled a little when Xavier's eyes widened. He got off me and started panting.

I giggled and playfully pushed him off me. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked while smiling. I nodded, got off the bed, and crawled towards the cabinets which I'm guessing are the movies.

I got in my knees and started searching for my favorite movie. I kept searching until I felt pressure on my rear end. I looked over my shoulder and saw Xavier behind me, smirking. I mentally smirked and quickly kicked him.

He fell back with a 'thud' and I went back to searching for the movie. After a while I finally found it.

I got up, turned around, and shoved the movie case in Xavier's face. "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? (Don't judge I loved that movie)" He asked surprised. I nodded my head and he chuckled.

He put it in the DVR and sat down next to me. The movie started playing and I snuggled up to Xavier.

_____After The Movie_____

When the movie finished I got up and stretched my limbs. I looked over to the clock and saw it was nine thirty. I looked over to Xavier and grabbed my notepad and pen.

'I need to go home'

After he read the message he started growling. I glared at him and growled back. He stopped and glared at me. "Why?" He asked after a while of silence.

'My siblings need me'

After he read my new message he sighed. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand. He took me outside and we walked towards his Ferrari. We got in and he revved the engine.

After a while we finally reached my house. Xavier got out of his side and walked around the car and stopped at my side. He opened the door and I giggled. I took of my seatbelt and got out.

He nodded and we both walked up to my door. I knocked on the door and waited. After a while I heard a pair of footsteps coming towards the door. The door was slammed open by a tired looking Chance. He looked at me shocked and suddenly engulfed me in a hug.

He pulled back, put his hands on my shoulders, and shook me. "Where have you been?!" He yelled. I slapped my hands over my ears and groaned. "Well savier ovah heh kindah broke may Jah." I tried to say. "What?" He asked.

I signed and pointed accusingly at Xavier. He groaned and explained leaving out the part that he broke my jaw. Chance nodded and pulled me in. I waved by to Xavier before Chance slammed the door.

He sighed and pointed to the stairs. I looked at him with a questioning look and he got the message. "Yes I did feed Luna, she's in your room sleeping." He said. I nodded my head and walked up the stairs. I opened the door to my room and quietly tip toed to my bed.

I got under my blankets and was immediately consumed by darkness

_____Morning____

I woke up to the feeling of someone smacking me with something soft. I opened my eyes and saw Sapphire with a pillow in her hands. She smiled sheepishly and tried to hide the pillow behind her.

I giggled and shook my head. I pointed towards her then pointed towards one of my pillows. She seemed to get the message. "Show me proof!" She yelled. I got up, quickly ran behind her, and yanked the pillow out of her hands. She yelped and jumped back which meant she collided with me. We both fell backwards and I squeezed my eyes shut.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my back. I started hearing shuffling and then heard barking. After a while I finally felt the weight on top of me being lifted. I opened my eyes and saw Sapphire looking down on me with a worried expression with Luna in the background barking while running in circles.

"Are you ok?" She asked. I nodded and gave her the best smile I could muster. Suddenly the door was yanked open and a confused Chance was in the doorway. "What happened?" He asked. I immediately pointed at Sapphire and Sapphire looked at me shocked. "What did you do Sapphire?" He asked while groaning.

"Nothing, I just fell and Tara was behind me so we both fell together." She said. He sighed and nodded. He turned towards me and his confused expression turned into a worried one.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded and ran out the door. I ran down the stairs with Luna right behind and into the kitchen. I looked in the kitchen and saw Violet eating a PB&J (peanut butter and jelly) sandwich.

I sighed and started making breakfast which consisted of bacon, pancakes, eggs, and toast. I put the plates on the table and got Luna's dog food to feed her.

After breakfast I went outside for a run because Winter (her wolf) hasn't had one in a long time.

I started running in the forest for two minutes and stopped. I stripped from my clothes and hid them behind a tree. I shifted into my wolf and started running in small circles trying to get comfortable. After a while I started running north.

___________________________

Hey guys

Sorry for the late update

This is something I made last minute

So I don't have time for a FUNFACT

anyways hope you liked this chapter

Sorry it's short

Anyways remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

IDK WHAT ELSE

~Vic XOXO