Chapter 28- Preparations

-.-.-Xavier's P.O.V-.-.-

"Well Alpha, our Luna just has a minor bug I her stomach that'll go away in a few days (you hear that? That's the sound of hearts breaking)." The doctor explained. "Ok. Thank you Doctor." I said.

He nodded his head and showed the direction to where Tara is. "Here you go Alpha." He said before walking away.

She looked up from the book she was reading and smiled. "Hey." I said. "Hey." She repeated.

"So... How you doing?" I asked. "I'm feel like puking but other than that I'm fine." She answered.

After a while of talking we heard someone knock on the door. "Come in." I said. The doctor came through the door with a few sheets of paper. "Here these are the foods can eat." He said while handing me the papers.

"Thank you." I said while grabbing the papers. I looked through and saw she could only eat soup, fish, and chicken and she could only drink water. "Well... Your diet is Uh... Very limited." I commented.

I handed the papers to Tara and she looked over it. After she finished she put it on the nightstand next to her and continued reading. "What book are you reading?" I asked. "It's not a book." She said.

"Then what is it?" I asked again. "Manga? comic book? I don't know." She said. I nodded and got up. "Well come one we need to go home." I said. She sighed, closed the book, and got up.

We walked out and saw that the others left. We went to the parking lot and surprisingly two car was still there. We got in and drove back home.

When we opened the door we were greeted with a shout. "What is that?!" I heard Allison yell. Me and Tara looked at each other, confused. I sighed and went up the stairs.

Tara just sat down on the couch looking bored. When I got to the room with screams coming out I sighed again. I opened the door and saw a peculiar scene.

Allison, Brittany, Mike, Josh, and Ted were on the bed while staring at the wall. They were whispering to each other and keeping a close eye on the wall. I followed their gazes and saw a HUGE black spider on the wall. "Hold sh*t!" I yelled and jumped on the bed.

After a heard footsteps and Tara bursts through the door. She looked at us confused and shocked then she followed our gazes and saw the spider. "Aw..." She said.

Wait what?!

She went towards the spider and let it crawl on her hand. Oh god. She went to the balcony and let the spider crawl on the rail.

She smiled but it faltered and she ran to the bathroom. I heard the toilet seat lift up and then something chunky hit the water. I shivered in disgust and went to the bathroom.

I pulled back Tara's hair and rubbed circles on her back soothingly. When she finally stopped, she wiped her mouth and brushed her teeth. We got out of the bathroom and saw Allison with a huge grin. "You're preggers!" She yelled. "What? No." Tara answered.

"What? Aw..." She said disappointed. I was secretly disappointed too but soon Tara will be bearing my pups (omg I put 'beating my pups' on accident). I know she'll be a great mother.

Tara giggled and left the room. I sighed and sat down on the bed. "Are you disappointed that she's not pregnant?" I heard Josh ask. "A little but I know she will have my pups." I said confidently.

"You know you haven't even prepared for the Luna ceremony right?" He reminded me. "Crap! The Luna ceremony! Tell my mom now!" I yelled. Mike nodded and left the room.

I paced the room, thinking about what I was going to do.

____Time Skip brought to you by McDonalds___

It had been about five hours and now it was 8:00. Tara came in a few times giving me food. I was halfway done with the preparations so I decided to hit the hay.

I got up and went to our room. I slowly went in and saw Tara tossing in the bed. Sleeping without your mate was pretty hard. I slowly got under the covers and wrapped my arm around her waist. She relaxed and started sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and was consumed by darkness

___Time Skip brought to you by Burger King___

I woke up extra early to finish the preparations. I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand and saw it was 4:00 a.m. I got out of the bed carefully and left the room to my office.

I got in my office and mind linked Allison

'Allison I need your help' I mind linked

'Its...... Four in the morning!' She yelled back

'This for Tara's Luna ceremony. So you come here to my office and help or your not invited!' I yelled

'Fine fine I'm coming' She said tiredly

I shut off the mind link and mind linked the others.

After a few minutes everyone was here. By everyone I meant Mike, Josh, my parents, my siblings, and Brittany. "Ok Brittany and Allison I need you to get Tara's siblings here to help us." I commanded. They nodded and left.

"Josh, Mike, and Ted I need you to inform everyone in the pack and some allies about the ceremony." I commended to Mike and Josh. They nodded and left also.

"Mom, Dad I need you to help me prepare." I said softly. They nodded and we spent and hour preparing.

Tara's siblings, Brittany, and Allison came barging in. "They're here." Allison informed. "Ok Chance go help Josh, Mike, and Ted with the invitations and Sapphire, Violet, Allison, and Brittany I need you to take...." I then noticed that Violet had Luna in her arms. "Uh... Ok I need you guys to go dress shopping." They nodded and left.

____Time Skip brought to you by Walmart____

It was finally time for the ceremony and the guys including me were wearing tuxedos. We were talking while waiting for the girls to finish.

I suddenly heard steps and our breaths were caught in out throats.

___________________________

1041 words

Hey guys,

Hope you liked this chapter

Sorry it took so long

Anyways remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

EAT MCDONALDS

~Vic XOXO