Lucifer Is My Stepbrother:

Asher's POV:
My eyes snap open and the rays of the sun hit me right in the eyes. It's morning for sure. I take a deep breath and look around me. Jace  wasn't here and so as Samantha. It still surprised me that she came back. Her last words resurface in my head.

"I want us to be friends! Just friends. Deal?"

" look, I really wanted to apologise to you like  a hundred freaking times for what happened"

" I promise you, that I will not disappoint you this time around!"

I gave her a second chance but I feel like I'm being unfair! I didn't give Kylie a second chance even though we had evidences against her but she wanted to make things  right too. And what makes it more unfair is that, Samantha and Kylie were involved in the same situation! This is insane! I run my fingers through my hair.

Thoughts of what happened back then with Samantha flashes in my mind. I just can't shut them out of my mind! It hurts to remember them over and over again.

Flashback

"You look stunning Samantha"I complimented the moment she opened her front door. She was clad in a pink evening gown with her hair in a fishtail braid. Her bluegreen eyes glimmered and her smile made my insides warm up immediately. I saw blood rush to her cheeks as she blushed

"Thank you"She said and flipped her hair a little bit. "Lemme help you with this"she  grabbed my tie and I waited patiently.

"Done. I guess"She held it up. "I'm sorry. I don't know how to fix a bow tie! But my elder brother can help "

"No it's fine"I snatched it from her hands. "I could go without it"I placed it in my pocket and offered her a genuine smile.

Then I stepped forward tensely and leaned in to kiss her. It was a short kiss but it was passionate. Samantha smiled the moment we break apart.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be"she stretched her hand and I held it firmly. We walked towards my motorcycle. My heart beating against my ribcage as we did.

"I can't wait to party"She said and hopped on my motorcycle the moment we got there and I smiled while handing her a helmet.

"Me neither"I placed my helmet on. My eyes trailed to her lips and I really wanted to kiss her again but I didn't want her to freak out and runaway.  My hormones were tempting me but I had to be strong.
I climbed my motorcycle and rode into the night towards my old friend's house where the party was taking place.

The moment we arrived, Samantha and I slid into the party hall after having a few compliments from a few friends. The music was loud and people were dancing wildly as we strode into the fully packed room--bumping into drunk teenagers.

I ordered a glass of champagne for both of us and we just sat on the chairs in front of the bartender.

"The show has just began! Let the best win"the DJ announced over the microphone and people cheered loudly. Samantha giggled beside me.

"Are you ready to dance?"she nudged me with her elbow.

"I don't know "I shrugged.

"Come on"she pulled me towards the dance floor as a hit song came on.

"Samantha I am not a good dancer! You know that"I grumbled. She giggled.

"Its not that bad"