The Flashback And Samantha's Return:

Asher's POV:
"I told her to" that's the only phrase my mind could form at this particular moment.

Jace hands me my plate and I silently take my supper.
"You told her to leave?"He scratches his head.
"Not to just leave but to stay away from me"I clarify and I sense vulnerability in my tone.

"Oh! Do you regret it?"

"I think so"

Jace sighs and ruffles his hair a bit.
"Just eat and go to bed! I promise you that you'll feel much better tomorrow"He convinces but I doubt that. I just oblige and take my shower after supper. Then I took my medication and lay on the bed again.

"Sleep bro! You really need a lot of rest! Less thinking "He coos whiles brushing my hair. An action similar to what Kylie did before leaving.

"Thanks Jace! Thanks for being here"I breathe out and he smiles.

"Rest"He states and goes back to sit on the couch. He stares pointedly at me and I close my eyes and suck in a deep breath. The memory resurfaces in my head and I try my best to forget it but it wouldn't disappear! It's tormenting  me! I hate it!!!

Flashback
Jace and I sauntered on the pavement leading to the infamous parking lot of the school. I was ecstatic because Kylie and I were going to meet up at our usual spot today.

"The flowers are gorgeous! I bet she would love them"Jace fondled with the petals of the yellow tulips in my hand. I smacked  his hand away.

"You'll ruin them"I straightened the petals and placed the bouquet on my motorcycle. Jace laughed

"Did I? Even if I did, you'll be able to afford a new bouquet! The floral shop is just two metres away from here"he taunted

"I used my last penny to buy this! I cannot afford another one until I'm able to raise money again"I stated grimly.
"You know I'll do anything for Kylie" a smile graced my lips when I said those words.

"I know! You have suffered a lot of heartbreaks"Jace stated and I sighed

"I need to go now! Kylie must be expecting me"

"I hope you have a great time! Mirabel and I would be at the restaurant tonight"Jace stated and I nodded.

"I know I would! Kylie is the best thing that could have ever happened to me"I assured him and he patted my back with a small smile.

I gulp as the memory continues to play.

"If anything happens, just call"Jace added and he walked briskly towards the restaurant. I hopped onto my motorcycle and placed my helmet on. Then I slotted the key into the ignition and took off like the speed of light.

I took sharp curves as I headed towards the spot where Kylie and I met for the first time. I felt my heart beating for her and I couldn't wait to spend the rest of the day with her. The wind blew past me as I maneuvered my way through the fleet of cars. I was desperate for this!

When I arrived, the place was empty. The clouds were darker which meant it was about to rain anytime soon. I searched around frantically for Kylie. Thinking she wanted to play with me and have fun.

"Kylie "I bellowed to the trees and my voice echoed throughout the entire woods.

"I know you're here Kylie! Come out sweetheart"I chuckled lightly and looked around. A drizzle settled on my nose as I headed towards the river where we had our first date together.