Party Time ll:

Tiffany's POV
Mirabel came by to pick me up after Kylie and I were done dressing for the party. Kylie suggested I'd wear this pink dress we bought at the mall instead of the long one. She helped me with the makeup and offered me her diamond earrings.

The moment Mirabel arrived, she gasped when she saw me and kept saying l looked stunning. Kylie was also in shock as well. I liked Mirabel's outfit and she looked great in it. Kylie looked good as well.

The three of us decided to go in Mirabel's car after bickering and I liked her car. It was a cute red Mercedes benz. Kylie sat in front beside Mirabel and I sat at the back biting my nails as usual of me. I felt so guilty for lying to Blake and betraying Nanni. I know she would go nuts if she finds out I went to a party.

The moment l heard music, my stomach lurched and I knew we were a few miles away to the dreaded event. I swallowed a thick saliva and beads of sweat congregated on my forehead. This is it! I'm getting closer to what Nanni has forbidden.

The music got louder and louder and soon we pulled up there! At the event. Kylie and Mirabel climbed out of the car with ease. They both had beams on their faces as they flipped their hair in a fascinating way making the boys around whistle.

"Tiffany! Are you coming or what?" Kylie said and I quickly slipped out of the car sweaty. I run my clammy hands against my dress and smile. I couldn't flip my hair like them because I was too nervous and frightened at the same time.

"Let's go to the party hall!!!"Mirabel yelped and I followed both of them dumbly to the hall with a few guys winking at me. My stomach did a three-sixty when we came upon the hall with music blasting from gigantic speakers as l would call it.

"Oh My! That's my favourite song!"Mirabel screeched to us as she wound her waist to the anonymous song.

"Really? Isn't that..."Kylie began

"Yes it is"Mirabel cut her off and Kylie screamed. Soon she was wounding like Mirabel and I was left standing there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

The scent of alcohol hit me and I understood why Nanni forbid us to come here. I pressed my nose to block out the stench but I couldn't hold it for much longer.

"Where are the guys?"Mirabel groaned as her eyes scanned the room for them. Kylie was also doing same and I wondered who she was looking for. Was it Dave or Asher?
I wasn't looking for anyone obviously because, Blake must be in his room by now...sleeping. A lump formed in my throat. I hope he doesn't find out about this!

"Oh there they are!"Kylie screeched and we strutted towards Asher and Jace. Jace's hair looked different. It was black? Asher looked handsome in his outfit and so as Jace. My eyes met his and he was already looking at me. I gulped. Jace's eyes were set on Mirabel. As we got closer and closer, I noticed Asher's green eyes which shimmered in the fuchsia light effortlessly. His hair gelled to perfection as usual with his sharp jawline. Any girl would kill to be his girlfriend!

We are currently sitting on a round table with the boys , talking about random stuff. Mirabel and Jace have been snogging for a good thirty minutes and Asher has been bickering with Kylie for an hour. I chuckle a bit.

"What drink do you want Tiffany?"Mirabel bursts into my thoughts and I shiver a bit.

"Soda I guess "I reply as I eye a couple in the room making out as if they owned the place.

"I'll get it for you"Mirabel states and I watch her saunter away with Jace, leaving me with Asher and Kylie who were still talking. Kylie was trying to convince Asher but he wasn't interested.

I look away and my eyes land on Dave who was watching Kylie and Asher intently with a smirk on. Why does he have a smirk on? Does he think his plan is going to succeed? Well, he is wrong about that!