My Real Home:

Tiffany's POV
"That was a great performance Ramona!"One of the judges commends. "Impressive"A smile registers on her face and her dad roars beside us in excitement. "That's my girl!!!"

"I agree! You've got talent" the other says and they all nod in agreement.

"Thank you"Ramona says shyly into the microphone.

"Tell us, why do you want to win then grand prize?"a judge asks.

"Well I want the grand prize because I've been dreaming about it for years! I've worked so hard for it and it's time I award myself  and my parents for all the efforts we have put in to make me a great ballet. Also, I'll be grateful to Ballet Festival for this opportunity to live my dream"

"Cool! Good luck"

"Congratulations Ramona! You've made a headway with the judges"The host rants. Ramona nods and waves the audience as she struts off the stage.

"That's my girl! I love you sweetheart"Mr Sparx yells and his wife laughs beside.

"Chill Sparx"My dad frowns and I giggle because I wanted to tell the old hag the same thing.

"That's my daughter man! She needs my motivation"Mr Sparx jabs and we cackle in amusement.

"Let's meet our next contestant, Angela Merkel "The host announces and she strides  tentatively onto the stage.

"Hello Angela"The three judges greet.

"Hello"She replies nervously into the microphone.

"Are you ready to give us your best shot?"

"Ready as I'll ever be"Angela replies and we applaud.

"Go ahead Angela"

The spotlight is on her now and the music has already began. I wonder what Riele is doing right now. Practicing maybe! She is next as soon as Angela is done with her performance! I steal a glance at my mom and she is already looking at me.

"You're now a big girl"she whispers as tears slide down her cheeks.

"Don't cry mom"I whisper.

"She needs the release! You don't know the number of times she cried since the day we lost you"Dad utters while squeezing my palm in his. I could tell he's in deep thoughts. "It's good to have you back! You and Riele! I can't wait to see her on stage! I'm so proud of both of you! My brave daughters"he adds proudly and pats my back. A smile makes its way onto my face.

I avert my gaze to the stage and Angela is still dancing to the music.

"Riele will perform after Angela"I whisper to my parents.

"Oh....thats going to be soon. Activating motivation mood"Dad growls. Mom and I chuckle. An applause is heard and we realise Angela is done. She stands on the stage nervously as the judges speak.

"I loved the performance. Good job"

The crowd cheers.

"You need to balance yourself properly! You nearly lost your balance Angela and if no one saw it, I did! Try practicing that move again when you get home all right?"

Angela nods.

"Tell us, why do you want the grand prize Angela"

"I want the grand prize because it's been a lifelong dream to me and I wish it would come true. It would be an honour if I win it and my parents would be so proud of me"

"Good to know! You're dismissed Angela and keep on practicing"

"See you soon Angela"the host adds up.
"Riele Croxford is our next contestant. Riele come up here for me please"