Swift Sisters Grand Launch:

Tiffany's POV:
The house was quiet when I entered.  But then a ring at the door echoed throughout the house and I turned to get it. I open it and it's a delivery man.

"Hi. I'm here to deliver these"he hands me three large shopping bags. "They are for Khloe Croxford! She told me to deliver them to this address. I hope I'm at the right place"

"Yes she lives here"I confirm.

"Okay thanks"he says and gets on his bike. Within a flash, he's gone. I shut the door and place the shopping bags on a table nearby. Then the door goes open and Riele comes sprinting towards me like a human cannonball.

"Hey Riele"I hug her and mom follows behind, with her car keys in hand. Riele races towards a couch and slumps on it. I can tell she's also tired from school.

"Shopping bags? I guess the dresses are in"mom says while opening one of them.

"It was just delivered"I point out and she inhaled deeply.

"I believe this is your dress"mom points to the pink shopping bag with a huge golden label. "I told her to give you a cream dress. I won't mention all the details because I want you to find out yourself"

"Cream? My favourite colour! How did you know?"I exclaim surprised.

"I'm your mom! I obviously know"she states. "Now go check your dress out! I'm going to take a cold shower"she says and heads upstairs to her room.

I sprinted to my room with my shopping bag in hand. I wanted to see the dress so badly. I took it from the shopping bag and it smelt heavenly. It was a nice dress to admit with sparkles and white beads around the chest region. It was v neck meaning my cleavage was going to show a bit. Nanni wouldn't have approved of this dress if she were here. Wait, I forgot to invite Nanni to come for the launch! I haven't spoken to her in ages! She's probably disappointed in me for not contacting her again.

I grab my phone and speed dial her. I would love it if I saw her at the event tonight!

"Hello"an unfamiliar voice says at the other end.

"Hi, can I speak to Nanni?"

"I'm sorry but Nanni isn't here anymore! She's been transferred to another parish"the voice says and I'm stupefied.

"No! I need to speak to Nanni! She cannot leave like that"I insist.

"I already told you she's not here anymore. She left a month ago. You called late"she spills indignantly.

"Okay can I have her personal phone number?"

"I don't have it at the moment but I'll check the register and let you know later"

"Thank you"I reply and hang up. My heart was broken at the moment. All this time, I couldn't contact Nanni because I was so busy with the brand! Now it's too late! She's gone, just like the rest. Blake left and now Nanni.
She must be heartbroken by now. I failed.

I just stare at the dress laid on my bed with tears streaming down my face. It's hard to believe that Nanni is gone!

____

"Tiffany hurry! We will be late for the event"mom echoes for the third time and I twist my hair into a ponytail.  It wasn't done perfectly but I was in haste so I had to take it in that form. I then slipped my cream high heels on and grabbed my clutch from the dresser.

"I'm coming mom"I holler back and take one last look at myself in the mirror.  Then I exited the room and descended the stairs.

"How do you feel?"I ask mom who was placing a blue ribbon in Riele's hair. Riele was in a blue dress with sparkles all over and mom was clad in a black and white dress. The bottom was white and the chest region was black . Her dress was v neck too and it looked gorgeous on her. Her hair was in pastel twist and she was twisting Riele's into a twin braid on each side of her head.