Welcome!

Hey there!
You are all welcome to my new story Sober!-third story on wattpad actually! Squee! I'm so excited and I can't wait to write the first five chapters of this story! But before I begin, I would like to introduce the fresh readers here to my first two books. They are;
1. The Chosen One
2. Electing The Alpha.

So if you're interested, you can go check them out on my profile! And I hope you'll enjoy them the way I enjoyed writing them. Electing The Alpha isn't complete yet but I promise to complete it before the ending of this month!

So going straight to the point, this is my third story as I mentioned earlier and I really need your comments! They help a lot! I have received a few and I thank all those who brought them. A big kiss for them but I need more! Tell me how you find my stories! I'm willing to listen and please vote! Please share and if you want to follow me, you can! I'll be so glad to have you!

So 'Sober'- the title came about when I got the synopsis of the story and I think I like it. It portrays how Asher took all those heartbreaks one by one. He usually got drunk and that was where the title came from. Its a simple title.

Now, for the story description! I hope you guys like it! If you haven't seen it yet, here it is....

Asher Reynolds is fed up of receiving five consequent heart breaks from his girlfriends who he thought loved him dearly with all their hearts but ended up shattering his heart over and over again. He finds it surprising because he has a brother in Hollywood who has girls chasing him all over the world and he who gets few, end up breaking his heart into pieces. He concludes all girls are the same and vows not to date any girl again after his fifth girlfriend, Kylie, breaks his heart.

°~•~•°

But is that really true? Especially when good girl Tiffany with excellent grades comes his way and he is attracted to her but is afraid to approach because she has a boyfriend and he may get another heart break! Find out what happens!

What inspired me to write this story?

I got inspired from the fact that most people think girls suffer more than boys after a heartbreak but that's wrong and I would like to shed more light on it. Boys also go through a lot. In fact, they go through the same experiences as girls and maybe even worse! That's how this story came about.

Okay so that's it! I hope you would love the story! Please please vote, comment and share! You can follow me! You can send your private messages as well, I'll gladly answer them! The only source of encouragement is from you my readers so please try as much as you can to vote and comment at least

I want you all to stay safe during this covid-19 era! Please adhere to all the safety precautions! The WHO is doing their bit, it's up to us to do ours and protect others from contracting the deadly disease! I know you'll do it! And you can!

Thank you!

I hope you enjoy the story!