Enthusiasm:

Tiffany's POV
Sales were booming at the event . I was astonished to see people holding more than  four items and were still picking more from the trolleys. Most of the trolleys were emptied and some of the vendors had to go to the truck for more of the products.

"Have you seen this? It's called Optimum Impact! Strictly for men"Aiden says, holding a bathing gel for men which had this blue and white colour. Jace snatches it from him. There was a sales representative standing behind them, waiting patiently for his money.

"How much is this one?"Aiden asks him.

"Ooh smells divine"Jace says as he sniffs the soap inside. "I want two please and add the Skin Cleansing gel " he tells the sales representative.

"Check this out Mira!"Samantha squeals as she digs into the trolley. "This hair shampoo is awesome! It's got all the fragrances!"Samantha says holding the bottle up.

"I know right! Have you checked this one out?"Mira takes another one from the trolley and Sam goes goggle eyed.

Jace places a pair of optimum impact shower gel on the table and digs into the trolley for more. I just chuckle. I look around and people were dancing to the song being played at the background while shopping. My eyes zoom in on Danica who just sat there, dumb and mortified. She couldn't believe her eyes. None of the vendors nor sales representatives were around her and I was glad.

"This is so cool! Check this out! It's a multipurpose kind of machine! It's got mascara, Eyeliner and lipstick! All in one!"Mirabel rants.

"I want one"Sam digs into the trolley again. I just laugh and get up.

"Uh guys, I'll be right back "I announce. I wanted to pee so badly.

"Where are you going to?"Aiden chirps quickly.

"To the ladies room"I wink.

"I can come with you, if you want?"Aiden offers and I wave it off.

"No need! I'll be back in a jiffy"I assure him and head in that direction. I bypassed a few clients going crazy over the products and head out of the auditorium. I look around for the ladies room but it seems it's no where to be found and I'm already exhausted. My bladder would burst off if l don't get this emptied!

"Well what a surprise"a voice says and I know that voice all too well. The last time I spoke to him, he was just that rude, emotionless guy! Maybe it's time I behave like that too.

"What do you want Blake?"I retort rudely, facing him squarely. My face heating up as I do. "Where's your girlfriend?"I ask putting emphasis on the word girlfriend. He chuckles lightly.

"Feisty huh? You look hot when you're feisty"He taunts but my face doesn't crack a grin.

"Haha ha! Very funny"I tease him with my best 'that's not funny look'.
"Just go away"I shout and walk in the other direction but he grabs my arm and turns me to face him.

"Hey what are you doing?"I try to hit him but he's too strong for me. He just smirks at me and laughs lightly.
"Let me go"I demand, my nails ready to tear his eyes out.

"I see you're all dolled up for your mom's special occasion"he begins. "And I've seen you and Aiden. Look if you're trying to make me jealous, then it's not working because I'm in love with someone else and I'm never coming back to you"he yells in my face and I push him away. He laughs at my reaction.

"I don't love you and I'm not trying to make you jealous! In fact, you're right! You shouldn't come back"I begin and his face is scrunched up in confusion.
"Come to think of it, I never loved you in the first place! You were just that companion I needed at my times of distress but now I know what true love is and the one I love right now, is Aiden"I confess and his jaw drops. I smile and walk away. I never knew I could be this rude to anyone!