Epilogue:

This chapter is dedicated to my mom💖😘 for being supportive with all my stories. Thank you so much for your dedication to help me keep and make good use of this divine gift  to the benefit of my future, my family and my country. Looking forward for more dedication, contribution, guidance and editing skills to write more educative stories for both present and future generation! I love you!

_____

Asher's POV:
Days after the proposal....
Tiffany and I are getting  along pretty well and I fall in love  with her even more, each and every single day. Yesterday, she and her mom joined us for dinner at our house and we announced to the mom's that we are officially a couple. The moms were surprised and they approved of it and I'm sure they are discussing our engagement already.

Also, Tiffany's mom(Khloe) gifted me some cute tuxedos from her new clothing line, Croxford Couture and some beautiful dresses to my mom as well. Calvin said he will be visiting next week and I can't wait to have him back home. He can be annoying sometimes but I love him anyway.

And Oh, I nearly forgot about my competitor, Aiden.

Since the day I proposed to Tiffany, he has approached me twice and has accepted defeat. He confessed that he was in a bet himself and wasn't into Tiffany at all. He just wanted to win the bet and get a brand new car from his incredulously rich friend. Tiffany was just like a friend to him and she has changed so many things about him. He also said he's got his eyes on Samantha and I was thrilled about it because she has turned into some kind of shadow of herself which I'm worried about. Aiden seems like a great guy. He will make her happy.

Now to the present.....

Tonight's the masquerade ball! My tuxedo from Croxford Couture is ready and I'm nervous as hell. Jace is so enthused about this ball! He has been talking about it the whole day.

"Mm....these are crunchy"Jace moans, chewing on some chips while watching a show on television.

"What time is the ball?"I question, munching on my homemade potato chips, mom gave to me.

"8pm"He replies. "It seems you won the bet after all! Here is your PS5 and your car keys"he tosses the keys to me and hands me the box containing the PS5.

"Damn! I miss driving my baby "I sniff the keys and hurriedly open the box. "You know What? You can keep the PS5! I don't want it anymore"I slide it back to him and he's speechless.

"Why?"he asks with a mouthful.

"Tiffany's worth is much more than a stupid PS5"I explain and his lips tug upwards.

"Now aren't you the sweetest guy on the planet?"Jace teases.  "We better get ready for the ball"he gets up and heads to the shower while I watch the television. It's Sunna's show again and she's interviewing Camilla's ex, Jim Brooks. He was clad in a Dior white shirt with black pants and boots. His brown skin complexion was shimmering in the light and his hair was in curls. I admired his Chanel shades on his angelic face.

"So you still have some feelings for Camilla?"Sunna asks him and he smiles guiltily.

"I....I don't know how to say this but yeah. I haven't moved on since Camilla and I separated. I'm still in the process of healing"Jim answers.

"There were rumours she cheated on you! Last week, she denied it on this show."Sunna asks glancing at her phone.

"Camilla didn't cheat on me"Jim admits. "We had a misunderstanding"

"That's exactly what Camilla said"Sunna confirms. "Many people admired your relationship though! It's rather unfortunate this had to happen"she adds.