23)Sixth Year

-Arabella's POV-

     Platform Nine and Three Quarters was bustling around with people, parents kissing their children goodbye, their children excited and maybe even nervous to go back to Hogwarts. But all I could feel was excitement. As well as embarrassment and annoyance at my mother, one of those parents kissing their children goodbye.

     "Go and get more wonderful marks!" My mother called as Annie and I hopped onto the train. "And don't forget to have fun!"

     "Oh trust me Mum, it will be very fun!" I yelled back in response. My hand went immediately to my pocket, where my Quidditch Captain badge was. I smiled, proud of not only my position as captain of the Quidditch team, but also of all of the OWLs that I got from the exam I took last year.

     I followed Annie, looking into the compartments as casually as I could. After only a few compartments, I saw a group of boys throwing parchment folded into muggle aeroplanes. "See you later, Annie." I opened the compartment door, their laughing ringing in my ears.

     "Bye." She waved and continued to search for a compartment, most likely with Lily and Mary in it. I stepped all the way inside the compartment, closing the door behind me.

     The sharp front of the folded parchment hit me in the eye. "Ow! Who threw that?"

     "It was Wormtail." James spoke up.

     "No way." Sirius chuckled. "I did it."

     "No, it was Prongs." Peter pointed to James.

     "I saw you throw it." James said with smile.

     "It doesn't matter anymore." I sat down, ending up next to Sirius. I immediately changed my mind and moved next Peter. "Where's Moony?"

     "Prefect carriage." Sirius flipped his hair.

     "With Lily, right?" I asked.

     "Yeah. Has Annie ever been mad about not being Prefect?" James ruffled his hair.

     "She was a little bit last year." I admitted. "But she's fine with it. She visited the Ministry during the summer and met the Minister."

     "Really?" Peter said with his mouth wide open.

     "She got all Outstandings, even in potions," I continued. "And she won the International Duelling Championship last year. So the Minister wanted to meet her, to see if she wanted to work for the Ministry."

     "Does she want to work for the Ministry?" Sirius questioned.

    "Yes. She wants to be either an Auror or maybe even the Minister." I shrugged.

     "That's great!" James exclaimed.

     "Personally, I think she would be a great Minister of Magic." Sirius added and everyone nodded.

     The whistle sounded and I felt the train start to move. "We're off to Hogwarts!" Peter cheered.

     "So, what are you lot planning on doing?" Sirius asked.

     "What?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

     "After Hogwarts?" Sirius clarified.

     "Maybe a Professional Quidditch player." I answered.

     "I was thinking either that, like Bushynut, or an Auror." James replied, taking out a Golden Snitch.

     I leaned across Peter to snatch it from him. "Nope. I'm not going to let you keep being arrogant. Or a show off."